The government has won the war on privacy

The government has won the war on privacy

Attached: 1657165731225.png (720x945, 668.43K)

this but only to non-english speaking countries

I have conceded the war on tik tokkers, normoes and zoomers
I don't care what their takes are or what their cookie settings are
I hate niggers, women, and everyone who takes this kind of easy bait

Attached: ea5.jpg (347x196, 41.18K)

better normalfags than me, if they give in the govt will be satisfied and won't try to innovate their privacy stealing technology more which means I'll be able to circumvent it and won't be in an arms race with them

these people can get their data farmed to keep the services I enjoy free for me

Attached: akko_smug.jpg (391x330, 11.86K)

> roastie doesnt care about privacy
> sends slutty selfie
> apple sends it to icloud
> whole family sees selfie
Many such cases

extremely online/g/ incels absolutely BTFO

so w*men who feel this way aren't allowed to get mad about having their naked pictures shown

I f*cking love facts and logic

Attached: 1653237919347.jpg (225x225, 8.2K)

Why is Pepe sucking on that crucifix?

>bitchless chudcels can only come up with cumbrain fantasies to justify their irrational ideas about privacy
I just know y'all were rubbing your tiny white boy clits while writing those posts

shalom troonstein

I want the government to collect all kinds of data on everyone and share it with medical companies (name etc expunged)

I have a big heavy hog, sister. Post those tits, privacy doesn't matter, right? What are you, delusional?

Attached: 04213ed92d4cd820253b12580b20dee7aefa4fd9_2_654x500.jpg (654x500, 85.67K)

No shit, user. That happened twenty years ago.

I literally stopped caring. I've gone off grid. I use Windows 11 sans Internet. I'm chilling at a friend's house, house sitting on an ipad they own. it's been a month since I've used the internet. They won. Fuck the Internet.

what does the pink hat with ears left bottom mean? why is it bad?

fuck off hatfag. You're what's wrong with this country

im not even in your country. i dont even own such a hat. matter of fact, i dont own any hat. im asking what it stands for, what it means etc

this

It’s a pussyhat, feminist movement I Believe

Attached: 1657047593340.jpg (996x1452, 305.25K)