Edge is unironically the best PDF viewer

edge is unironically the best PDF viewer

Attached: 1641626501241.jpg (225x225, 7.16K)

Hell, it's the best browser.

Dimb niggercattle download Okular

Edge's PDF viewer is literally just Chromium's PDF viewer. You can get it in Brave without sacrificing your privacy.

Thanks but I'll stick with Firefox ESR

I use Sumatra pdf even
Probably not the best but I like to keep my pdfs separate from my browser tabs

zathura

evince 3.x exists

literally doesn't have 1/4 of the features edge's pdf viewer has, you niggers can't even try the thing before replying with bs, retarded monkeys

What 'features' do you need in a fucking pdf reader?

But is it eco-friendly, like Okular - first software awarded with Blue Angel eco-cert?

Attached: rees-en.png (408x124, 44.03K)

all of the ones from the edge's viewer should be the bare minimum for a decent pdf viewer

Can you specify what they are? I don't have Edge installed, and since you care enough to shill it, convince me.

i remember asking what's a good pdf reader and nobody answered so i just started using edge.

no? why are you replying to a thread which it's main topic is not of your interest, shut up spoonfed nigger

In other words, you're a retarded shill who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Take your le edge and get the fuck off Any Forums, faggot.

It can both view and edit PDFs. That's more than can be said for the vast majority of PDF programs, but Edge's PDF editor is actually good and doesn't require a bachelor's degree to use, which puts it leagues above anything else.
It also has really good inking support and built-in TTS.

Proprietary, so I don't care.

you can't come up with a decent reply, how am I a shill if I'm telling you to fuck off since you obviously haven't used the viewer and you want to insert your dogshit opinion? I'm not asking you to install it, just literally go back to plebbit where people give midwit opinions without experience just like yours, retard

>It can both view and edit PDFs
You mean you can fill out forms with it.

pdf's should have died with the 90s

The first post I made in this thread was asking you what features you need in a fucking pdf reader. You came on Any Forums to shill Edge and you're not even capable of defining what it is that makes it stand out. Of course I haven't used it, but since you want me to use it, I want you to sell it to me.
I fucking hate you summerfaggots. I can't wait until you go back to school and your mom makes you go to bed early.
All fields.

> It can both view and edit PDFs
Yeah. I'm sure you do a lot of work with PDFs user, it sounds like you know what you're talking about.

Attached: garak laugh.gif (250x188, 1.01M)

>You mean you can fill out forms with it.
No that's not what I mean. Chromium can already do that. There's the inking support I mentioned earlier, and you can do things like add and highlight text. It's not as extensive as something like Acrobat, but it's more than most people will ever need and is way better than any freetard equivalent.
>What 'features' do you need in a fucking pdf reader?
>NOOO THOSE FEATURES DON'T COUNT BECAUSE... THEY JUST DON'T OK?

Now I need to rewatch DS9.

>but since you want me to use it
>implying
all that I did was call out the retards that kept suggesting other software that don't have the same features, it's like saying that gimp or paint is just like photoshop, it just screams that you haven't actually used the software in question, so think about it, why would you give your shit opinion if you couldn't even use it before suggesting random ideas? just fuck off from the discussion, if you want people convincing you to use something then go to plebbit, no one wants to spoonfeed your lazy fat ass
>ohh nooooo! you guys have to convince me!
cry me a river, faggot