Ryzen bros...we got too cocky

Ryzen bros...we got too cocky...

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-201639~2.png (1080x1989, 733.19K)

uh oh

MAKE MOAR CORES!!!

I will still use AMD if they keep allowing people to upgrade like am4 allowed and AMD apus are better then what intel has.

Post links when you make a fucking post you insufferable fucking cunt.

oh no no not like this my poor AMD

AMD is better.

>uh-oh
>ryzen and falling

Attached: anonirl.png (600x800, 50.3K)

>causations
they know that "causes" is a perfectly good word, right?

Attached: 1647920984635.png (528x438, 235.96K)

i don't think AMD is down forever (their mobile chips and iGPUs kick Intel's ass), bu Alder Lake is utterly retarded when it comes to IPC and overall performance. compiling with my 12700k on all cores will handily beat out everything except a $4,000 M1 Ultra or a Threadripper, it's fairly cracked. temps are pretty good (better fuckin be with a noctua cooler) and I dont really miss AVX-512 support. i think these guys are gonna last until we all kneel to RISC-V supremacy in 2028,

Attached: sodium acitate moment.gif (372x340, 3.84M)

don't care, literally just bought 5800x3d+mobo+ram for cheap to play tarkov with my girlfriend

based
this only affects AMD bagholders anyways

GOOD
I hope this forces red niggers to lower their prices.

nobody wants to buy intel processors

they all just want intel to make AMD cheaper

>according to one random Jew
>in an "interview" with SeekingAlpha aka Stock Manipulation pajeet blogspot

Intel isn't beating AMD, AMD's pricing is beating AMD.

Just a reminder that brand loyalty is a faulty mindset that hurts you in the long run

>Intel isn't beating AMD
You could have just stopped there. AMD continues to shit all over Intel in the custom PC market when you look at the actual data we have, rather than FUD from people looking to manipulate stock prices.

Attached: T6Bnykr-1480x699.png (1480x699, 265.77K)

Did intel really fix the whole -10% gamingng esports FPS performance loss per year due to growing mountain of security patches for broken speed hacks problem?

Attached: 1619879973525.jpg (1623x919, 202.12K)

>barely beating three year old silicon at twice the wattage
I want Intel to make a comeback as much as anyone but Alder Lake ain’t it.

12400 is a slightly better Ryzen 5600 at the same price, but in the end the Ryzen is still cheaper because AMD motherboards are cheaper. For lower budget, Intel doesn’t have anything that can compete with the 3600. For higher budget, Alder Lake thermals are just too insane. 5950 can run small ffts all day and not break a sweat, while the 12900 idles at up to 60 degrees (I have a reply to an RMA request saying this should be considered normal) and would be lower performance even if it didn’t throttle under an all core load.

Isn't this the same blog that constantly tries to shit on AMD in an attempt to drop their stock price?

I swear I see this shit every week since the first year after Ryzen came out.

They could have conquered the world had they not delayed 5600 for over a year. They had everything going for them.

Believe it or not, not that many poorfaggot internet whining baby retards actually buy and build PCs.

My 12900 in my work machine is pretty comfy.

Oh look, it's the quarterly article from the same guy about how AMD is about to go bankrupt.

>Intel doesn’t have anything that can compete with the 3600
Lol what. 11400f are still out there. You havent been paying attention in last 3 years.

Steam hardware survey says otherwise