Sage usage has gone down by 90% since hiroshimoot made sage undetectable

>sage usage has gone down by 90% since hiroshimoot made sage undetectable

well well it seems that despite you redditard's claims that sage is not a downvote, it was, infact a downvote.

Attached: 1645562523488.jpg (306x306, 19.83K)

It became worse when visible sage became bannable.

Attached: 1626416015583.jpg (600x652, 45.97K)

Sage is not equivalent to a downvote because downvoting a thread on Reddit actually affects the post's ranking. All sage does is prevent bumping the thread and keeps it on its current trajectory, the ranking on the catalog is unaffected.

Reddit website fuck off

Visible sage was literally the only means of community gatekeeping on SFW boards.

it's a performative act, whatever the negative equivalent of virtue signalling is

it still does that? it just doesn't show everyone else that it happened, which is a good thing.

Can someone teach mow how to sage? I've seen that word used a few times here and there but I don't know how to do it.

i still sage every iFaggot thread
write sage in name field

kill yourself bruce

Sage allows you to reply to a thread without bumping it. Unless you post an image, then sage does nothing.
Hope that helps.

>it was, infact a downvote
In the same way as niggers is a downvote.

How do you know it's usage has gone down by 90% if it is undetectable?

It goes in the 'name' field. Not the comment field. If you put it in the comment field it gets treated like a normal word and doesn't do anything. I hope I was of help newfriend. Remember to DM me if you need help with anything else.

can someone give me a rough algorithm for sage? I want to implement it on my own website

>if post = sage
>dont bump thread

if not sage then bump

cool, can you give me the code for "don't bump thread'?

if(!post->sage) { bumpThread() }
happy 2 help!

for (post = OP) {
sage
}

I politely sage all the time. Guess I'm part of the 10%.

At least we finally got rid of that Heaven faggot.

test

> reply count on my thread is going up but my thread isn't at the top of the page
Stop this shit. You edgy teens you think you can hurt my feelings? Think again.

>ywn once again feel the intense seethe of 12 blue name posts in your bait thread
(You)s just aren't the same.

How can I sage someone without it being traced back to me?