Why do Java jobs still exist in fucking 2022

why do Java jobs still exist in fucking 2022

us winchads want to use the superior C#

Attached: 8guE94skPFJu.jpg (1000x1300, 183.64K)

>C# is superior
yes
>winchads
no, windows the operating system isn't that great

Android is an operating system.

Legacy enterprise tech

That's a woman

JVM isn't that bad bad Java is a nightmare

C# is ass raj

Kotlin is better than both and has great interop with Java. There may be good reasons to drop Java but there's no reason to drop the JVM as well.

I look like that

Pics?

Every job offer I've gotten has been from companies that are big fans of Microsoft tech. I'd like a Java job not going to lie

Worst operating system ever designed.But its not it its mostly boring coorporate enterprise apps.

I know it's hard for you trannies to hear but, there is a significant amount of current, and new enterprise software being built in java.

For things that can't be WebApps, it provides the easiest way to make something platform independent for small to medium scale.

nakadashi maki

Most of the jobs with java & c# is maintaining legacy applications

Java is good and better than C#

Attached: 1657174443640.jpg (1280x720, 108.41K)

>Java is a nightmare
Why?

Syintax is bad you write a bunch of text to do a simple thing that doesnt make it easier to read.Everything is an object in a bad way Ruby does it in a good way.That all wouldnt be that bad if it wasnt always combined with some shitty framework like Spring.

>Syintax is bad you write a bunch of text to do a simple thing
It's not syntax, it's boilerplate. Syntax is typical C-like, nothing special.

But why care about boilerplate, if some gradle shits out it for you.

I unironically love Java, such a comfy language to write in. The only downside is it is verbose but when I write Java code I feel like it's actually safe.

simple thing? such as?

Number of Windows phones sold in 2021 vs Android phones?