Where's the option to refuse?

Where's the option to refuse?

Attached: 1670236076442.jpg (1273x344, 156.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ubuntu.com/download/desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here
gentoo.org

Configuring your Windows installation so that it doesn't run this.

>go to services
>set windows update to manual
>problem solved

Not hard user just git gud, alternatively just set windows update to something like google.com and it will just always fail

Another time is a synonym for no

You can only refuse improvements to things you own, maybe try a different os. :^)

That's windows retard filter. If you aren't capable of finding workarounds to disable stuff you want, then you can't be trusted to use the OS

if you're running an enterprise SKU
gpedit.msc -> windows components -> windows update -> no auto restarts for logged users
if not, then consider suicide

pretty much this
if you can't figure out how to shut off windows update you shouldn't be posting here

Windows 7 never gave me assertive updates.

Attached: windows 7.jpg (853x480, 172.21K)

if this was linux google would just show me a code on ubuntu forms or stack exchange and compiling the code in cmd would work. Windows is just fucking stupid

Removed because too many retards completely disable the patching system and then try to sue Microsoft for something they fixed 10 years prior. If less people disabled that shit without understanding what they were doing it wouldn't be this way and people who DO know what they are doing would probably have an easier time.
How is restarting sometime within the next 7-10 days an issue for you anyway?

>restarting
>ever

Attached: 1656741899473.png (340x320, 21.1K)

Windows 7 did the same shit, it just didn't happen to you because you disabled it.

Outside of BIG NUMBER = BETTER, what's wrong with restarts from an operations perspective. Unless you are dealing with servers, your desktop doesn't matter all that much if you don't know "how to get back to where you were" after a reboot you're a pleb

>private tabs
>700

Hoarding isn't healthy user, besides most browsers open back up everything after restart on windows 10

lmao kek

>I am retarded, what do?

*silently re-enables the service*
heh, nothing personal, kid

>Where's the option to refuse?

Attached: laughing-penguin-emoji.png (350x350, 13.49K)

here
ubuntu.com/download/desktop