What the hell is this channel?

What the hell is this channel?
Linux news mashed with latent pedophilia?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-06_22-55-00.png (1322x914, 784.88K)

i remember when he uploaded without that tranny shit

I'm so sorry, faggot-san. Only the high testosterone men enjoy cute anime girls.

im both higher test and more degenerate we are not equal

I remember this guy. Some of his videos are moderately interesting but the anime stuff and cringe movements he makes all the time with the mouse make most of his stuff unwatchable.
IIRC he's a guy from Greece, using some kind of text to speech for the voice in his videos. Definitely a pedo or a tranny or both. Like most Linux users actually.

go back

>heavy gnome oriented channel
>tranny
>underage anime girls
Why all gnome fans are trans pedophiles

thanks, subscribed

Attached: A2A85C91-75DB-4130-A23F-20BFA507A9A5.jpg (678x638, 81.71K)

based, but I'm not subscribing to your channel faggot

Attached: 147930ab3a4b41f99ec3e2ce78ff9eab.png (965x1280, 534.41K)

When I was school we just coded. People were mostly competent and good at maths. Nowdays half the kids are autogynephiles with anime wallpapers running on arch and get hard filtered by their first fucking algorithms class. Apparently they got into CS because they thought it looked cool and was part of "board culture". You guys are responsible for this.

kek. I was wondering the same thing. There's some usefull info on there tho.

And you wonder why loonix users get hung by their ankles in the mens room and have their lunch money taken.

Linux and Pedophilia go hand in hand.

the gochiusa clips are cute but the TTS makes it unwatchable
it'd make more sense to put eng subs over raw jp audio since most people dont speak japanaese anyway

how do I clear this shit from my view history. My performance eval is in 20 minutes.

Linuxtubers of yesteryear got big by posting frogs in their thumbnails. But that's so 2016. The new era of Linuxtubers are growing big by posting virtual girls. Expect this channel to overtake all other Linux channels in the near future.

>how do I clear this shit from my view history

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 23.30.51.png (3024x1964, 1.41M)

how do you even close a maximized window on macos?

>text to speech
honestly disappointed. he put so much effort into finding animations and mouth movement and he didn't bother hiring some wannabe anime voice actress for cheap to read the lines
that's what I would've done.

>pedophilia
You seem to be using word without knowing what it means. Go back.

YWNBAW