Xtreme Thermal Paste on my Balls

I'm building a PC for the first time since putting together a Pentium 1. Thermal paste has apparently changed?

I was going to use this stuff, because it has great metrics. But then I read that it's a nightmare to spread, has to go on perfectly evenly and paper thin, and is only most useful when you do water cooling or liquid nitrogen, because it doesn't degrade.

Should I just go with regular paste? What even is regular paste anymore? There's too many options. I'm using an AMD Ryzen 5 5600X and cooler is an ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO.

Attached: grizzly.jpg (476x404, 21.53K)

get noctua paste.
thermal shittzly has QC issues and is shitty for prolonged use

but are you putting it in your balls or nah?

use IC Graphite thermal pads.
paste is deprecated

If someone rolls dubs I will cover my balls in grizzly

I'll roll for that

rolling

This
Doesn't even have to be noctua, most anything is better
Thermal grizzly is for retarded "enthusiasts" who think changing paste every 3 months is a normal thing

If its for your balls, then yeah use whatever - if its for a cpu, I'm partial to mastergel maker because the nozzle is a flat spread.

Attached: 61FjjidUwtL._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x679, 36.21K)

Rolling for your pleasure

Mother fucker.

Ok guys, if the thread is alive when I get home, I'll do it. Amazon dropped off the grissly grease. Fuck, man that thing was $19 but ... well I shouldn't have offered. God dammit.

Just admit you wanted to do it, you slut

Yeah, but not for $19 worth of paste. Do you think I could paywall it and get someone to buy it?

I gotta recoup

You were paid in dubs. Stop trying to back out

$19 are temporary, anonymous glory is forever.

Live stream it and you'll get your money back

bump

OP here. I get home from work in 3 hrs. Bumpity bump

I'd give you $20 if I had a way.

>not using liquid metal
ngmi

Attached: p95-4.5ghz-1.175vid-360mm.png (1408x621, 81.16K)

Playing videogames past the age of twelve...