I want to start a website or project that helps humanity. What do?

I want to start a website or project that helps humanity. What do?

Attached: image011.jpg (1024x576, 135.48K)

Don't

Install Gentoo.

Attached: gen01.png (797x469, 41.97K)

Why would you help humanity? Humanity hates people like you.

Become a mailman

Attached: teds_post_office.jpg (500x381, 53.51K)

Start a business that provides a simple but necessary service to people.
In terms of websites or projects, that could be something education-related (education / knowledge disparity is still incredibly present throughout the world).
Sit down and think about it. You want your efforts to pay off (but in an ethical way of course, not like those big tech subhumans).
>t. in the same boat rn

I feel like that's covered already by khan/edx/wikibooks/wikiuniversity

remove a useful idiot leftard from the planet and kys.

no bully

the only way to improve things would be by creating a homogeneous white ethnostate without jews

Didn't ask

Give homes a heat source?

How about a bank that you can use to transfer funds etc but also stores any savings as gold for the user automatically, allowing people to use cards whilst protecting their money from irresponsible government practices leading to hyperinflation.

does anybody remember NetZero, free internet, free high speed internet

There is nothing you can create online that will help people.
Go fucking volunteer. Enough with this fake help nobody wants by building websites or whatever other useless zoomie shit.

To be fair, volunteering for existing charities might lead to you wasting your efforts on a pozzed organization. I think the old saying "if you want something done right you have to do it yourself." applies here.

How about a wiki. Any ideas?

That's not fair at all, it's schizophrenic delusions to believe that helping serve food at a soup kitchen is somehow bad, yet creating another useless wiki site is beneficial.

Take down the internet. The whole thing.

Make a chat bot/wiki/etc. that shares the gospel and converts people to Christ.

This exists, uses cryptography, and makes Any Forumstards seethe