/MICE/ GENERAL

Good afternoon Any Forumsentlemen, and good morning sirs and dears

This is a thread to discuss mice.
>favorite mouse of all time
optional:
>your pick for best wireless
>your pick for best lightweight
>your pick for best ergonomics

I enjoyed the coolermaster mm720, for the bizarre grip ergos, but mine broke and I want to buy something similar instead of the same thing again. recs? I like a wireless too because of my autistic kitten Arnis, and the lighter the better.

Thank you sirs for joining on the needful

Attached: razer basilisk x hyperspeed.jpg (679x1174, 65.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Mice
installgentoo.fandom.com/wiki/Mice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>your current mouse
G502
>>favorite mouse of all time
G502
>optional:
>>your pick for best wireless
G502 Wireless
>>your pick for best lightweight
G502
>>your pick for best ergonomics
G502

Attached: g502-hero-hero.png (2816x1044, 2.1M)

I swapped to razer after spilling a drink over my g604.
The naga pro is very similar to it and after a week of using it, almost perfection. If it had the frictionless scroll toggle it'd be 10/10.

Attached: 20220705_161246.jpg (1500x1227, 1.24M)

Have there been any new wireless mice released in the last year or so that are worth checking out? I fucking love the Logitech G305, but I've had two of them now, and both have broken in the exact same way after roughly a year (it can't hold a continuous click, so it becomes impossible to even drag windows around.)

Attached: logitech-g305.png (853x1186, 265.85K)

Yeah, my G602 just had that too. I’m going to switch to an optical switch, only Razer has them, and my Logi Gaming software... I have to give it up if I switch. But 3 mice in 3 years, I won’t buy another logitech again sorry.
They know their products are bad, and won’t last more than the warranty period.

>current
Razer Viper V2 Pro and Pulsar Xlite Wireless V2
>favorite
Viper V2 Pro does everything right
>best wireless
Viper V2 Pro
>best lightweight
Viper V2 Pro
>best ergonomics
Roccat Kone Pro Air

I wish the Kone Pro Air didn't have some of the worst feeling clicks I've ever used, I fucking love the shape of the thing.

Attached: IMG_1803.jpg (919x1225, 215.24K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1638022839742.jpg (550x450, 32.77K)

I wish the clicks didn't have that awful border on it, had to get a Xenics GE Air to properly use the thing.

Attached: IMG_1261.jpg (1235x1235, 91.05K)

>your current mouse
mx master 3
g502

I wish there were other mouse with horizontal scrolling.

What are some good wireless mice for big hands? Recently got a laptop that I use on the go so yes wireless would be nice

>your current mouse
Orochi V2
Had this cheap ass Asus M3 that had the nicest shape for me
>your pick for best wireless
M800DB
>your pick for best lightweight
Welp it's Orochi V2
>your pick for best ergonomics
That Asus M3
I think I'm going to get an Xlite V2 or a Fantech XD5. I'm going back to ergo mouses

Well, fuck. I don't know what to do, I don't wanna go back to BT or something that needs to be charged every other day, but a 1-year lifespan is ridiculous.

>every mouse feels too small.
God I hate having big hands. And they're not even that big. But every damn mouse and keyboard I find are too small.
For example everyone kept recommending the mx 3s mouse for big hands but I went to the shop and it felt too small and clunky.
Anyone with the same problem?

Fuck that piece of shit Basilisk X. It feels great, buttons are perfect, very affordable as well. However, 6 months into owning it the battery started disconnecting more and more frequently until it was a brick. Bought a new one, it's only $30 maybe I was just unlucky. A month in and the battery is already disconnecting in the same way at least once a day. The exact same mouse with a rechargeable battery is 4x the price. Fuck you Razor.

sell me some decent wired mice with sideswaying freefloating scroll
bonus points for programabble buttons
bonus bonus points for no rubber shit, my g502 peeled to bare slippery plastic

Have been using mine for 1.5 years without a single issue. Works off of 1 battery for about 6 six month. But it's around 80 buck where I live. Why the hell is everything so cheap in the burgerland....

Are you trying to palm grip it? Try a Zowie EC1-C or even a Razer Deathadder.

Do you fuckers have a wiki or something

>see mx master 3 shilled a lot
>look up price
>its 130 euro
Is this chunk of plastic really worth it?

Yeah and my deathadder just died on me so was hoping there was a mouse that was even better now that I have to replace it. I'll check out the Zowie. The viper v2 looks pretty good too but damn that price is a bit much.

No, it's just a decent shape but so is any ergonomic mouse. It's only 125hz so it feels like shit even on the desktop, almost entirely rubber that wears away after 6 months, awful switches that you see on $10 ewaste mice, and it's fucking logitech so those switches are bound to double click.

>current
Pulsar xlite v2 mini
>favorite
Vaxee np01s

Attached: 1568715515640.jpg (2894x4092, 2.68M)

So what do I get instead?

Anything else.

>lookup good ergonomic mice
>they mostly list Logitech
epic

>deprecates wireless

Attached: 420015-2.jpg (800x800, 136.5K)

While I agree with most of it
It's not the most lightweight even with having all weights removed in wireless version

there are some but they're outdated as fuck
wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/Mice
installgentoo.fandom.com/wiki/Mice