Are you a model who can program in multiple language?

I'm curious, what's your first reaction to seeing the pic? I thought it's going to be an exaggeration since it looks like a FB post. Now, people are trying to make me feel bad because "I'm a sexist"

Attached: 1657129916978.jpg (700x1737, 155.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stackoverflow.com/users/2274694/lyndsey-scott
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what's your first reaction to seeing the pic?

Attached: 1612715941156.jpg (500x500, 39.88K)

I was once on the cover of the local newspaper. Does that make me a model?

What the fuck is wrong with her neck

The odds of someone being a supermodel and a programmer is so small that instinctively, it doesn't feel real. It's like that Asian dude who's an astronaut, a doctor, and a Special Force member. It just sounds so far-fetched that you have to double check.

Is she a pajeeta or black?

>I wonder why 41% of women in technical careers drop out
>41%
They do more than drop out

41% kek

>what's your first reaction to seeing the pic?
image familiar
it was also the last btw

Attached: neuron.jpg (375x400, 27.19K)

part of the reason it initially feels fake is because the image was obviously made by a non-technical person (no one would say MIPS on its own)
that said my reaction to seeing strange things is usually just to think the person who made the image macro is stupid

IDK, how cute are you user? Post a pic with you in your programming socks.

It's real
stackoverflow.com/users/2274694/lyndsey-scott

>C++
>MIPS
You'd have got me with the others but these two are a huge red flag.
Probably just knows Python or Java well and bullshits her way through some Solo Learn tier course through the rest, or as best sent some patches to an open source project. I kid you not, nobody that writes any C++ enturdprise codebase for a living could have time to the strict schedule a professional model needs.

>blah blah blah blah blah
That's a very long winded way of saying "I am an IOS developer". That's great and all but its not like you're Albert Einstein. There are a lot of IOS developers out there.

And also being a model takes... literally nothing. You just need to be lucky with your genetics. So it doesn't make you being a developer any more impressive.

I don't doubt it because she is a woman, but because she is a nigger. Dont care what some jew at jewniversity told her, its meaningless.

>MIPS
kek she wrote some basic shit in it in MARs during college as all college students do. She doesn't actually know probably doesn't even remember the basic instruction "syntax?". Which is fine I wouldn't claim I know MIPs like her.
>C++
She probably took a single class and doesn't know C++. Probably would write TERRIBLE C++ code. I know a lot of people like this who claim to know C or C++ because they took a single class in college and are turbo trash in writing it. For example if you ask what does the static keyword does they would have no idea.

Everything else I assume she knows

I remember girls just like her in college and my job. They couldn't code their way out of a box but they do know the basic syntax and managed to get a job and some how stay at it. That's what I assume she is like. Kind of different but a good example is there was a girl who we hired that has a masters degree in EE that didn't know what a schmitt trigger is until I spoonfeed her and explained it to her.

whats wrong with solo learn?

Why would I hire anybody with no debt? They could leave if I ask them to do something they don't like.

Can confirm. I'm that retard who bullshit my way into a C++ software job. I can't write C++ for shit

>I am a strong coder
>but you should also respect women
What a hypocrite, playing on both sides

>was a girl who we hired that has a masters degree in EE that didn't know what a schmitt trigger is
That's because in a typical womanly fashion they use their status as a female to make simps do their work for them. Every single time I had to do pair lab work with a female I did 100% of the work while she was either copying what I did or just was on her phone probably replying to chad about how sore her ass was from last night. The worst thing about this is that in the end the assistant was very friendly towards her but a complete dick towards me even though I did the most of the work. University is a complete fucking meme.

And don't even get me started about all of the female only events and feminist propaganda that gets showed down our throats. No wonder some autist literally murdered his own grandparents out of frustration with those piece of shit lazy professors that only siphon off research money to their pockets.

I like how the kneesock wearing trannies are mad that a biological woman (which they can never become no matter how many moeshit anime they watch) is a better programmer than them because they can do more than spam fizzbuzz.

>everyone commenting
cringe
>smug person who made and posted the macro
cringe
>the girl
based. there's nothing wrong with being a smart woman. not like she's the one flexing