Can a webpage log my keystrokes without javascript? My coworker laughed at me when I told him they can't

Can a webpage log my keystrokes without javascript? My coworker laughed at me when I told him they can't.

Attached: me.jpg (1000x1481, 970.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

css-tricks.com/css-keylogger/
stackoverflow.com/questions/10645552/is-it-possible-to-use-an-input-value-attribute-as-a-css-selector
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

css-tricks.com/css-keylogger/

Doesn't that require react?

no, "plain CSS" works, although you need to basically hard code and check all possible letter combinations for an input field which results in a giant CSS file, depending on your goals

very impractical and theoretical in a non-JS environment, it depends

I recognize that loli, she's a huge slut.

Do you think any websites make use of that right now or could so in the future? Is that even legal?

based

bached

Holy based

certainly not legal
if any websites use it, not sure, I don't think so

How do I block this with UBO or otherwise?

Attached: 1645565587299.jpg (720x720, 82.38K)

I dont know, there's a million ways this could be achieved, block all stylesheets

This doesn't work without JavaScript.

I tried, you are right, it doesn't apply the CSS dynamically as you type (only works if, let's say, you had the input's value already defined to be "a")

stackoverflow.com/questions/10645552/is-it-possible-to-use-an-input-value-attribute-as-a-css-selector

>css-tricks.com/css-keylogger/
But can it actually send the data over the network?
Else it's useless

well, the trick is to load a remote background image with the letter that was typed, and loading background images from other URLs is 100% possible
but CSS is not applied dynamically as you type, making the non-JS version a bit useless (unless you want to read pre-filled fields), see

Yes, they can, through CSS. But to some extent.

Damn. I wonder if someone used it to steal passwords or something

Nakadashi

Boats are technology.

Attached: I-26.png (1026x962, 758.42K)

CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY
ToT