/ptg/ - Private Trackers General (rude)

Rude Edition

>Where do I download the latest capeshit/kino?
On publics, nyaa.si will generally have everything you need, but take a look at old.reddit.com/r/Piracy/wiki/megathread regardless.
>But what are private trackers and who are all these people?
Read wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers, lurk /ptg/ and elsewhere!
You can also use a Any Forums archive (like desuarchive.org) to lurk older /ptg/ threads.
>Not sure what /ptg/ is all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>LINKSRemember the following

Attached: .gif (500x288, 435.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

primary.wolne.bingo/
shadow.wilchan.org/b/res/855966.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous:

first for sharky

does mam content is mirrored somewhere? i want join there but i don't know if worth

Second for those hairy butt pics for daddy.

Attached: 1656884176035.jpg (1200x1126, 157.12K)

don't care

Attached: .jpg (493x184, 18.71K)

The silesian is live!
primary.wolne.bingo/
shadow.wilchan.org/b/res/855966.html

Attached: .png (865x697, 452.58K)

Fuck off retard I hate discord

Matt pls come back to snackbox :(((((

I don't care what you hate retarded monkey.

Attached: pochuj.jpg (1032x1280, 93.85K)

>red doesn't allow no-effort garbage

Attached: .png (1280x720, 958.6K)

hate discord love hole pics...

not really, but mobilism mostly

Imagine what people on here would do without snackbox to farm content from?

Attached: .png (1126x862, 851.44K)

Which tracker has the most retarded staff?

bib, brokenstones, and red sir

Snahp or TV-Vault? help choosing one.

Hi, if you're getting an invite to these two, and you can choose only one. What would be your choice? I personally like tv shows and all and tvv is very much good in niche content but the snahp one is also not an easy one to get invited into. Or is it?

And if i turn down TVV right now what are the chances of me getting an invite of TVV from other trackers' forums if you know any? As i don't have any friends to invite me.

So what would you do? I want opinions.

Thank you

a cat girlfriend

what in the name of FUCK is Snahp? TVV is the holy grail of rare TV Shows that can be found nowhere except BTN (trust me you're NOT getting into BTN, not until the end of this decade at least, I think that is safe to say). and you're comparing this dogshit snaph with TV fucking Vault? are you fucking retarded?
This is what I would've replied to that reddit post

could someone explain to me what the ( F U C K ) a 0day is exactly?

several of the scene rules seem to mention 0day releases but none actually explain what they are (i first came across them when reading the trainer rules), there are a couple rule NFOs from 2002 but theyre about some specific part of the existing rules, and doesnt mention anything about them otherwise. Then there is this one from 2010, however it is only an addendum to the "existing 0day rules" but i cant find them anywhere on the scenerules.org

Attached: file.png (900x828, 88.34K)