All the disadvantages of Arch with none of the advantages

>all the disadvantages of Arch with none of the advantages
LMAO
If you can't into Arch stay on Ubuntu or Mint

Attached: Fedora_logo_(2021).svg.png (1280x360, 40.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ctrl.blog/entry/selinux-unmanageable.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for some reason fedora with gnome wayland gives me the most battery life and the least heat on my laptop, so i just use it on the laptop only

>all the disadvantages of Arch
What do you mean?

>want SELinux on Arch
>have to compile a bunch of shit from AUR since none of the main repo packages support it
>doesn't even ship with AppArmor by default, most things don't even include proper configuration files for it
Nice fuckin' distro
Ubuntu and Fedora/RHEL are the only options anyone should consider if they care about security at all.

Gentoo with SELinux is quite /comfy/ aswell

I suppose if you're fine with having to compile literally everything.

The biggest draws of Fedora are sane defaults/config, and stability. Fedora is the only distro with decent power management settings by default for example, last I checked.

Not a problem unless you're a poorfag.

>want SELinux
there is your problem

last I checked it's same on all distros when you enable TLP

>ubuntu and fedora
Noob distros plus apt & dnf package managers suck ass.

>security is bad
>lul noob

Linux elitists never fail.

SELinux is known to be trash
ctrl.blog/entry/selinux-unmanageable.html

Imagine shilling for distros backed by corporations.

This source is known to be trash.

Imagine using distros backed by no one lmao

>all the disadvantages of Arch with none of the advantages
Fedora is actually even worse, they actively push half-baked, broken shit onto people. Arch is actually more conservative than Fedora with its GNOME release cycle, for instance. They push the latest technologies well before they're stable and usable, it's literally a beta tester cuck distro.

>SELinux
stop jerking off to kids

People kept bitching about GNOME not hitting 41 on arch soon enough while some extensions were actually broken and needed an update. Then again Fedorafags usually don't use extensions, they just do what Emmanuele Bassi wants them to do.

>I need muh corporate distro because I'm a nigger cattle that doesn't truly know linux & I'm scared to touch the command line.
Go back to fagOS or winjeetos.

All the advantages of Arch (even AUR with OBS) plus added stability.

Attached: suse.jpg (3648x2736, 1.78M)

I don't understand;
Is SELinux an NSA botnet backdoor, or a super secure tool only used by pedophiles?
You people need to keep your narrative straight.

He doesn't know.

imagine thinking it can't be both lol
what better place to install a backdoor?

yeah i fell for the "opensuse is arch, but stable!" meme, and the installer was a completely broken piece of shit and wifi was broken out of the box. and OBS isn't even remotely close to the AUR. i swear every time i've been memed out of using arch to use a "stable distro" it's been an awful experience

Same. Arch really is the best.

based

You can find obscure blogposts talking shit about everything.