Any Forums, are there any actual cheat engine tables/variables that could let me fuck with online servers...

Any Forums, are there any actual cheat engine tables/variables that could let me fuck with online servers? mostly curious (but mostly just want to out-jew the p2w ones like private gmod servers)

any help would be appreciated.

Attached: 1588183366446.jpg (346x482, 57.63K)

me when i hack you are game
post >you're face when

Attached: hacker.webm (624x352, 279.59K)

Attached: 1596727382109.png (620x640, 259.66K)

anything?

No, retard
You can only manipulate what goes on in the client

so nothing that comes from server > client can be altered? or vice versa? seems like an absolutely retarded question but im just curious

>out-jew the p2w ones like private gmod servers
you are retarded. those tiny ass servers need to do that to pay for themselves.

wow you're really fucking with the system trying to fuck up some super niche game maintained by one dude trying to pay bills to keep it online.
kys faggot and get a life after you do, you got way too attached to this shit.

damn son, are you invested in one of these servers or something? some of these are actual ridiculous jew grabs and I just want to have some fun at their expense, not set their computer on fire. Chill out.

Attached: 1592833759494.gif (514x490, 71.04K)

>so nothing that comes from server > client can be altered?
Yes, which would alter what goes on in the client

bummer. thanks user. I was just wondering how much I could realistically change with CE. Guess it isnt much if it isnt single player

you have to research for the specific server format and search for obscure info that can give you hints, sometimes there's nothing and you are in your own, sometimes it's not possible, anyways nobody is gonna give you a recipe to blow up an entire game for free and just for fun

you are literally a faggot and i would beat you up IRL.
they are contributing and you are just trying to be a destructive maggot because you cant do what they do.

I HATE YOU.

>pay to win
>private
????
you can't even join the server why is this even a problem?
if anything, putting up a paywall will prevent trolls and griefers from joining.
if you had pay to win + free to join, you get the worst of both worlds.
Also a server with only 30 players will probably make like maybe $200 a month if it has at least one whale, and paying for the server could range from $10~ a month to $100~ depending on the hardware, internet cost, and if the server is self hosted or not (self hosted is more expensive).
And don't forget for active updates, gmod servers usually pay their programmers if the host isn't a programmer themselves.
So considering the fact that the server can barely pay off itself, and implying that there is a single whale paying the game (if not, that's like $50 of money per month, implying that to join the server is not a subscription so this number will vary on newcomers), it seems like hosting a gmod server sucks, and the host probably needs to have a job to live.
Minecraft is different because it's pretty easy for a server to have like 1000 players because it's possible to balance the load by using multiple servers like an MMO. Gmod could barely handle 100 players, and if it could, the hardware and internet bandwidth would need to be high spec'd.
Hosting multiple server in gmod is possible, but generally this is a sign the game is too popular for gmod, and the potential scale and money that is possible is stunted because gmod isn't designed for more than 30 players.
also modding gmod is pretty obtuse, I haven't tried it but writing everything in lua sounds like suffering.
Also Gmod is dead, s&box is gmod2 and gmod will probably not get any new updates (and it's not even a free mod for half life 2, so you need to buy both, and you need to buy any games for assets in certain servers too or else you get big error models).

>i would beat you up IRL
lol, lmao even
do you also "punch nazis"?

no one cares how much you donoated user

Attached: 1593190083975.jpg (1097x1548, 188.97K)

Only if the devs were retarded and made important things client-side authoritative.
So have fun in New World, I guess.

is there anything i could write if i wanted to host my own server? test inserting script from the client side from the host to my home PC?

Attached: drive[dot]google[dot]comfiled1i7KuQFkHBN_vA8hNJMO_alh9uTMXt_e8.jpg (742x742, 191.5K)

I guess I should more specify I want to mess about with client > host script inclusion. Gmod seemed the easiest, but I suppose I could and do the same with my own SQL express or web hosted server. I just wanted to know if I could muck about with transport layer end clients.

But something, that goes from client to server might. Doesn't matter in most cases, but some fb games I played in my childhood handled buying premium currency on the client and sending new amount to the server unencrypted...

Yeah, you could write your own server. A

thanks anons, this is something ive always been interested in but just the thought of fucking with an online service tightened the rope.

Ill try hosting my own service/server and see how it goes.

>i would beat you up IRL.

im sure you will big boy. tell me more about how much youll hurt me

Attached: 1656598185872.jpg (1200x1200, 355.24K)