Welcome to your new tech job user! Please have a seat, I'll get your laptop & display ready for you

Welcome to your new tech job user! Please have a seat, I'll get your laptop & display ready for you.

Attached: 20220613_122133.jpg (1024x768, 118.84K)

if it's going to be open ceiling i at least want a loft warehouse

But its not cubicles so its modern right??

I work in a modern techy office, you know the ones with free seating in an open landscape and bean bags and nintendo and ping pong

A few weeks ago my desk neighbor brought a beanbag to his desk and lowered it all the way down to the floor and worked from the bean bag

I think normies really like this shit

its really not so bad

Cool

They are doing this at my job as we speak
In 1 year the renovation will be complete and I will have to work at the open space
Only problem is I don't actually work, I just watch anime and shitpost all day, but now everyone will be able to see me.
Should be interesting...

Thanks, boss. Let me check the trannies. You better have hired good looking trannies otherwise Im quitting this place.

That sounds comfortable

"Thanks boss, it's great that you guys let everyone work from home and have these hotel desks for when they need to come in for some collaboration or to use hardware!"

mine is like that but there are 4 different rooms and we can work in either one, or remote in via vpn

THANKS BOSS. BY THE WAY, WHERE'S THE CRAPPER BOSS?

> takes off pants, starts shitting and screaming loudly

Imagine the smell.

Attached: 1655056859389.jpg (224x225, 7.21K)

I worked for a year in an "office" or should I say hangar exactly like this but much bigger with more people and all departments on different long tables
it's horrible

forgot to mention there was a ping-pong table and when my work was done I was making sure to be very loud when playing and smashing to annoy everybody
one day they removed the table and I quit maybe a month later

>I don't actually work, I just watch anime and shitpost all day

Attached: 1651716979232.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

>I was making sure to be very loud when playing and smashing to annoy everybody

Attached: 272A77CA-DBBB-4FE3-9BB3-C256CA135E7D.jpg (399x475, 42.5K)

Good, they should've installed a proper billiards table.

holy shit are you me? my office is doing the same thing this month. i'm taking certs while we work from home for 1 year (+ with delays and shit) and if I hate it I'm leaving to work as a sysadmin in a rural town with my certs and years of experience

the ultimate irony that they managed to design something worse than a cubicle. i grew up reading Dilbert and it was my dream to work in a cubicle, now they even took that away from me.

why are the chairs thinner than cardboard