Good alternatives to this app?

Good alternatives to this app?

Attached: 5A3A323E-0DCB-42ED-8961-DC71F69AB423.png (512x512, 104.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/RocketChat/Rocket.Chat/blob/develop/LICENSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Teamspeak

IRC

Women

Talk directly to someone.

yes stop having fake online relationships that give you nothing.
stop before it's too late.

netcat tcp chat with tor

ventrilo.
Do it right faggot.

Matrix

FOSS alternative? Mumble.

For VoIP or sharing gamer memes without the trannies throwing a fit?

revolt

None as good as discord sadly

both optionally with video chat

AmongChat

Mumble

This.

Rocket.chat you can self host on a VPS or at home
The base service is open source MIT licensed, but some optional apps may be licensed differently.
Webapp and Clients on your favoriate app repo are all available. Haven't checked fdroid but it's probably there.
github.com/RocketChat/Rocket.Chat/blob/develop/LICENSE

t.shillbot.

Same user it has been a couple years since I've used it and I recall it was text, images, and voice only, and I recall being able to connect to only the voice portion of my friend's rocket.chat instance using a mumble client. I just took a look now and it looks to be about the same. If you want to bolt desktop streaming into it you could probably need to find an app or steal twitch's source code that floats around on torrents and figure a way to hamfist that in there. But I haven't looked closely enough. I do use discord, and I do stream my desktop for racing sims so people better than I am can critique my driving from the comfort of their home. So for feature parity, desktop streaming would be a nice feature. Other discord gimmicks that are boost unlocked I don't care for.

Jami

how do i befriend a fraction of 500 thousand out of 7.96 billion people in real life who live in my cityand like the exact same things that i like?

Attached: aaaaaaaa.jpg (600x523, 145.43K)

There aren't any really. Not ones with active userbase at least.
Discord shold allow for third party clients already.

The same way people did for the first 275,000 years of human society

>There aren't any really. Not ones with active userbase at least.
Yes. The problem isn't the software. It's trivial to make an alternative to Discord as it's literally just IRC and Mumble in an Electron container with some proprietary spyware. Network effects are the real cunt. Same reason there's no real alternatives to Facebook.
>Discord shold allow for third party clients already.
Yeah, that's the revenue model that made AOL and Yahoo such powerhouses. The protocol era is over. Since the modern web is based on surveillance and advertising there's literally not one thin dime to be made implementing a protocol, you need to harness protocols into a platform so that your users are entrapped by network effects and unable to leave. That's how you mine their data and sell it to advertisers.

Uh oh! There's something going on here!
Give us your phone number, bitch.

matrix, ripcord(lightweight discord client)