Tech blackpill thread

What are some of the worst blackpills out there that are related to technology? Seeing random ones out in the wild by surprise can be crushing, so I wish to harden my mind though constant exposure.
>inb4 OP is a faggot, a thread died for this, fucking phoneposter, etc.
Yes, yes, yes, I get it. Let the thread die or report it to jannies if you wish.

Attached: Blackpill.png (800x600, 49.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/06/printer-tracking-dots-back-news
youtube.com/watch?v=R46cX0AjzT4
youtube.com/watch?v=YRlPTbKHIPQ&t=9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much every printer is compromised due to a secret worldwide agreement between printer manufacturers and governments. Printers hide information that can be used to track you, such as the device serial number and date of printing, on every page. The first version of this scheme used subtle yellow dots invisible under normal conditions (picrel), but there are subsequent versions which are much harder to detect. They probably work by subtly shifting shapes that were going to be printed anyway, but not much else is known.

Attached: yellowdots.jpg (478x277, 20.52K)

big if true

I know this sounds a bit schizo but it's 100% true and has been happening since the 80s (though only discovered in 2004). If you have a color laser printer, it probably prints the yellow dots and you can check for them pretty easily. Other types of printers most likely print tracking information too, but in more subtle ways that we don't know how to detect. All printers should be assumed compromised.
More info:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_Identification_Code
>eff.org/deeplinks/2017/06/printer-tracking-dots-back-news

chinese gait recognition
youtube.com/watch?v=R46cX0AjzT4

That Linux is never going to be a real competitor to Windows.

Bump for interest

Every OS Sucks
youtube.com/watch?v=YRlPTbKHIPQ&t=9

the ultimate blackpill is there are a lot of fundamentally unsolvable problems that can only sorta be solved with heuristics.
also that boomers have ruined tech with their broken legacy.

it works the other way around when the police try to forge a document and "affirm" you wrote it, unaware that it makes forensic stamp of the sort that doesn't match my printer

in addition, the mugshots taken of me are of two different people who look nothing like me, which were also revisited and found to be phony

my old printer from year 2000 eventually broke. it was an HP which did not make the stamp. so if i printed something no forensic stamp should appear

Attached: 1283160310449.jpg (588x544, 38.12K)

>blackpill

Attached: wtf are you saying.jpg (1920x1080, 277.17K)

and?
that's because?
go on?
can you get to the point?
can you repeat the question asking normally?

what a fucking embarrassment to the nation if you take this seriously

Attached: 64043.jpg (225x350, 26.28K)

wtf is a blackpill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EURion_constellation

when you find out your parents are plotting to have an arranged marriage with some random girl you've never met before and you don't want to marry, for one

i don't know if i've had any technological blackpills because i apparently i am just too clever

Attached: Gabriel Dropout - 01 1.jpg (901x867, 156.35K)

Black pill, more like incel pill

Attached: Screenshot_20220706_195336.png (663x519, 82.72K)

It's going to gradually become harder and harder to live in this society without using all sorts of botnet technologies. Smartphones being the clearest example. And I think this is what some freetards get wrong. They think that they can achieve freedom from mass surveillance with their personal choices. This approach still works now but it's not gonna be long before having a smartphones or some similar device is going to become basically mandatory. I don't think there's going to be hard enforcement, it will just be that you can't even buy groceries, drive a car, get on public transport etc. without it, and at that point you basically can't live without one unless you are self sufficient to a very great extent. We can't achieve freedom from the botnet with the direction society is heading at the moment.

Attached: 1656564262165.jpg (750x928, 115.79K)

>i apparently i am just too clever

Attached: genius.jpg (640x720, 141.88K)

a retarded buzword coined by incels
e.g., if your 5'11 or less then youll get never get a gf

A blackpill is something that is incredibly demoralizing/outright devastating; it is like a redpill but bleak.
>redpill
"Here's the truth"
>bluepill
"Here's a comfortable lie"
>blackpill
"Here's the truth (and it sucks)"
Redpill and bluepill originate from Matrix but became big internet slang.
Regardless, lurk moar newfag

did you get one yet?

I'm 5'10 and 3/4ths. I'm also 39 and a virgin. So it's true.

Planned obsolescence. It is obscene to me that you can sell a product designed to break after a certain number of operating hours, while at the same time claim you care about muh environment and global warming.

i don't want to meet your friend
you are not taking half my fucking disability

>"Here's the truth (and it sucks)"

why are you thinking about evicting me when you die i'm your fucking son

technology blackpill is when i thought of getting a mac when SS dropped $2000 on me. big mistake when they are not safe from IME fuckery of the like

Attached: Gabriel Dropout - 01 23.jpg (680x1080, 157.55K)

The Israeli cyber-arms company NCO Group develops spyware called "Pegasus" which they only sell to governments.

This is spyware so advanced it can be sent to a phone while hidden as a text message. The victim doesn't even have to open the messaging app for the spyware to take effect. Once it downloads itself onto your phone, it begins sending back all of your phone's data and even gives control of the phone to the hacker. Stuff like turning on your camera/microphone while the screen is off.

NCO Group even thought as far as to make sure the phone only sends its data after it goes several hours without detecting noise through the microphone, or light through the camera, to ensure that the phone is in a quiet undisturbed place, likely during the middle of the night. This is done to make it seem like the phone isn't doing anything unusual during the day, and uses the fact that many phones update during the night while the user is asleep as a disguise.

Although this spyware has been used to uncover child-abduction cases and drug cartel operations, it should be known that NCO simply sells to the highest bidder, regardless of their motivations. I won't say more because this shit is so sensitive I could actually be put on a list and followed. If you want to know more just read the wikipedia page, at your own risk of course.

The wikipedia article reads like a post from /x/, but this is real, and that makes it surreal and terrifying.

Are these dots easy to pick back up on rescans of a physical document - IE would a whistleblower scanning in at a low DPI be enough to render these useless? Or just finding some legacy xerox and laundering it through that?

>I'm also 39 and a virgin
based isekai protagonist
no
i hate social interaction

>Redpill and bluepill originate from Matrix
you can simply not be serious

Attached: total recall pill.png (541x313, 284.3K)

What the hell is an incel and what does being taller than the average height have to do with not getting a gf?