Let's be honest

is ganoo slash linux a toy? i can't help but feel gimmicky when using it. is it a real serious competitor inb4 everyone uses it. no, servers and iot devices who use it doesn't count because i'm talking about desktop linux.

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 45.42K)

Sounds about GNOME

everyone larps that gnome is the professional desktop environment, is this true?

I'm using debian as a daily driver at work.
I've figured out how to use samba to access the file share, remmina for rdp, and my old as fuck ticket system via wine. I'm 100% comfy.

Attached: 1655829269757.jpg (640x853, 70.35K)

Unless you’re using it as a development environment then yeah it’s just a meme for socially outcast zoomers to feel special

Normal people don’t give a fuck about Linux

>I've figured out how to use samba to access the file share, remmina for rdp, and my old as fuck ticket system via wine.

This OP. Look how many gimmicky hacks you have to run to do things that just werk on Windows or MacOS.

1 braincell take

>look how many hacks you have to run to access legacy windows trash
Ftfy. You still need them for mac os.

>t. socially outcast zoomer

>Many companies show interest in desktop linux but I know better

>i can't help but feel gimmicky when using it.
literally just baby duck

you're replying and bumping a bait thread you stupid negro
>le babbby duck reddit buzzword

Reminder to report and hide all of J. Louis Irwin's shitty bait threads. He will still bump them off page 10 50+ times a day since he has no life, but depriving him of (you)s will swiftly kill him, just like not believing in tinkerbell.

samefag

Lets be honest. You can only percieve surface level shit because youve never bothered to look underneath. You are prone to fall for scams and pay twice the price for something because of a layer of paint. You don't know how things work and never will because youre not intrepid. Youre normal. Go back to windows and leave us alone

All your problems are caused by your own fucking retardation.

Hey fren, being a gimmicky hack job has its advantages.
My company also got hacked by Hive. Ransomware on nearly all work stations / servers except my Debian.

Attached: oooooo.jpg (256x256, 12.98K)

It personally doesn't feel gimmicky to me. I have more control over my system than I ever have before at this time, but everyone's perspective is different.

What even is a professional DE? I use KDE at work, ie. professionally. Is KDE now professional?

>samba
>gimmicky hacks
OSX uses Samba, you fucking negroid.

Attached: 1629963148389.webm (248x310, 1.29M)

Maybe I (normal guy) got sick of windows fucking up and know my use case?