>no IMAP

Into the trash

Attached: Tutanota-vs-Protonmail-1.jpg (750x275, 24.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

postfix.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as you use E2E encryption, these "encrypted" email services provide no advantage.

^THIS

They're good GMail alternative for a professional business email, especially if you don't want to use a phone number just to make an account.
Besides, anything beyond self-hosting a mail server should be consider compromised OPSEC anyway if you're *that* worried.
But the best way to ensure privacy is to not have any friends to talk to in the first place.

Attached: 1641564277217.jpg (500x381, 76.69K)

A good compromise is still using those services, but with a custom domain that you own. This way even you lose your account, you won't lose your e-mail.

Even that doesn't help. Most email providers read your email enough to consider email public. You'd only have to send messages to other encrupted email users.

>self-hosting a mail server
enjoy being automatically sent to spam by every single other email server

>what is E2E

regurgitating information you've read on the internet doesn't make it true.

>develop chemistry with girl in my class
>she asks for my email
>give it my protonmail
>she looks at it funny
>never talk to me again or email me

Attached: 1634056343527.jpg (432x354, 45.22K)

Shoulda given her @ya.ru or @mail.ru mail.

i wanted to create my own email server, either at home or using some VPS or even dedicated server. BUT i am so spooked it will not work one day or will get stuck or something or the internet connection will not work for one hour or some shit and some important email will get undelivered to me.... should i try to do it anons, get rid of gmail which perfectly works 24/7 without any problems for years or am i spooked for good reasons. Even the fucking EXCHANGE at the company I work at runs perfectly for years and then one day it had some problems and emails did not got delivered and we had to restart it.

You're not cool or hardcore for DIYing some commodity service no pro would. You're not julian assange. You're not snowden hiding out in some underground bunker. You're a kneesock wearing anime watching tranny who thinks he's a hacker for reinveinting the wheel

tl;dr: ""
That's it. This post have no actual content, only water.

>filtered by DKIM

yes but there arent any good alternatives with imap, besides cock.li which you can clearly can't use for job related emails

there's postfix.org/ it's pretty good

One of many reasons why Kolab Now is superior.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-07-06 11-53-50.png (187x213, 16.44K)

Knock knock

who exchages emails lmao

>asks for my email
what the fuck kinda world you live in?
>teehee you're so cute user give me your EMAIL
no fucking girl ever said that