Have you finished reading Tim Cook - The Genius Who Took Apple to the Next Level, all self-made by himself...

Have you finished reading Tim Cook - The Genius Who Took Apple to the Next Level, all self-made by himself, and if not why do you deny yourself this unsurpassed knowledge?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-06-14-05-05-316_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1473, 355.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macrumors.com/roundup/apple-car/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone remember the apple car?
I member

High liability, low profit margin items are the exact opposite of Apple's MO. Anyone who thinks they're actually going to make a car is an idiot.

>poof that takes it up the bum
>useful
choose one

Does he describe what taking it up the ass felt like?

didnt they hire a million different car people? you think they'd do all that just for carplay?

Looks like theyre back at it
macrumors.com/roundup/apple-car/
I bet theyll sell them for like half a million or something ridiculous like that.

The only major tech company to double down on China every time there was a hiccup with the Chinks. The world is is in the first stages of de-globalizing and they are fucked.

Attached: 1656011795516.jpg (679x960, 120.71K)

Is Steve Jobs at least respected more than this guy? He at least did a lot of LSD and studied Zen.

Most likely.

I'll believe it when Apple comes out and states they're making a car. For now I have a very hard time believing they would even want to get into the segment.

They're probably also waiting to see what happens to Tesla now that who is responsible when a self-driving car gets into a crash is coming into question. If Tesla is found to be responsible there's no way Apple will enter the segment. If not it's still just a maybe.

>who is responsible when a self-driving car gets into a crash is coming into question
They're both responsible for the crash, the driver has to be paying attention to the road and act upon the software failures, and the software has to not fail to detect a risk.
The problem is that tesla doesn't want to take responsibility for faulty software and hardware, so they're trying to switch the blame entirely on the driver who is only half the problem here, and obviously the driver doesn't want to be blamed for their idiocy so they try to switch the blame to tesla, but at the end they're both guilty.

This is really uncharted territory for them so I wouldn't be surprised if it's like a 10 year roadmap to get to production. They also don't need the same funding channels as all these EV startups so they don't need to start announcing things so far from release.

does anyone hate jobs while he was alive and now miss him? I have this love-hate relationship with Jobs the same way I'm turning back to Lucas after what Disney did to star wars. Maybe I'm just contrarian but I feel like Jobs was just more device oriented and unwilling to compromise for profit

Best decision he made with Jony Ive was getting rid of skeumorphism.

gimmicky shit pushed by zog to decouple us from reality

Attached: 22613._SY475_.jpg (305x475, 15.4K)

This book is amazing I love the part when he teaches the reader how to efficiently suck cock & hold cum in your ass without any leakage.

Ftfy

Attached: 26293629253862.jpg (1080x1473, 561.76K)

Now edit genius to faggot

Genius? Apple hasn't made a single new or innovative product under Tim's leadership.

weird tits but I'll take 'em

Nah, I always disliked Apple products. Their new CPUs are really good, to the point that it feels almost immoral to use anything else, but you're stuck with the rest of their software and hardware that ranges from not amazing to kinda bad.

Tim Cook? who is that? You mean Tim Apple?