Heat pumps are 5% more efficient in very specific climate conditions so you are a bigot if you don’t rebuild your...

>Heat pumps are 5% more efficient in very specific climate conditions so you are a bigot if you don’t rebuild your entire house

Attached: 1570018799770.jpg (899x506, 108.5K)

more like 500% in all except specific climate conditions

>5%
More like 5x. But no joke, my heat pump is rated for 4.5kW of heating at 1.2kW power draw.

I have an oil boiler and baseboard heaters with water pipes in them. Think I might freeze this winter if heating oil is still $6 a gallon.

I don't know about these heat pumps it's like 15-20F during the day and can go to -20 at night at the lowest do they work with that? Also they have to be free or very cheap because due to inflation and stagnant wages I am no longer able to save any money.

Heat pumps don't pay me to heat the house.

Attached: mining rig.jpg (1000x745, 121.48K)

Neither does shitcoin anymore

15-20F is no problem.
They'll struggle with -20F, though. You'll need a more expensive solution, probably with ground heating, to get the massive efficiency gains there but the cost will be much higher.
In your case, you're probably better off with more standard heating methods.

But heatpumps will cool your mining rig the most efficiently.

>falling for the power effiencey meme
We have too much power.

Attached: pic-full-220706-0414-07.png (1920x1080, 726.5K)

Why can't these faggots just leave me alone? I don't care what this nigger says but chances are he has enough (((influence))) to fuck with my life indirectly. Do I really have to start making a preemptive hitlist for these control freak faggots? FUCK

>I don't care what this nigger says but chances are he has enough (((influence))) to fuck with my life indirectly.
No, he doesn't.

Why? Scared you might be wrong? You are a child.

Climate fags are communist control freaks that will spend weeks if not months or even years fucking with your money, your property and your family because you have the wrong heating/AC set up. I'm sick it all, I hate these niggers like you wouldn't believe. They're fucking everywhere. In Congress, in corporations,and even my bitch neighbors with this shit. I swear to fucking christ if I get one more lecture IRL I'm going postal. Fuck you climate alarmist kikes. I fucking HATE YOU

Scared that I'll fucking kill you if you fuck with my shit, nigger? Fuck you. You're wrong on everything.

Cute.

I dont say this often but
Take your meds

Pathetic. I will use gas and there's nothing you can do about it. I fucking dare you to do literally anything.

I'm not the one pushing this shit in people. Leave me the fuck alone. I'm not the fucking batshit climate alarmist POS control freak that fucks with people 24/7.

We've already done so much, your choice is either leave the city, or bow down.

You haven't done shit. Post address.

Idk but i kinda like that fags vids.

>being this much of an American
It's a serious mental condition at this point.

436 47th street, Brooklyn, Gotham city, My state is New York, but I have no country.