How easy is it to make an untracabel call?

How easy is it to make an untracabel call?

And how would i go about doing it?

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.55K)

>How easy is it to make an untracabel call?
Not possible
>And how would i go about doing it?
I just said it's not possible, pay fucking attention

use random payphone and quiickly run away after ur done

Buy a stolen phone and make a call is the only way I think.
Here where I live buying a new chip is not an option because they ask for your personal info before you can use it.

First you need to lose the NSA tracking chip in your parietal lobe.
Next you need to get out of LOS of any CCTV, surveillance drones, and observation satellites.
Then you need to travel roughly 20-30 miles outside of last known location. Then you need to mug someone without being caught, take their phone without being captured by the camera, unlock it using biometrics, then use a text-to-voice program to perform the phonecall.
Then you need to move another 50-100 from the site of the call without being captured by surveillance.
Then you need to reinstall the pareital lobe tracking device.
When you reappear on the grid you need a good alibi for why you went off grid.
Skipping even one step ensures you will be caught.

I seen in movies they can't trace a call if you hang up before they have time to trace it so just make it short.

prepaid debit card at the gas station and skype worked for me when i had to make one

Attached: Gabriel Dropout - 01 15.jpg (563x831, 82.96K)

>Thinks movies represent technology accurately
ngmi

you'd have to make a call that doesn't make use of radio-based comms

kek

>when i had to make one
what was the purpose of that call?

didn't hear my voice.

Attached: Hyperdimension Neptunia 02 17.jpg (1920x1080, 467.06K)

it can be done, but you will have to sacrifice the phones, radios or antennas at the between steps. Super useless.

/thread
This too. Could also buy a prepaid phone with cash at a store, make the call in a public off-camera location, then toss the phone.

why not you stupid bastard

Attached: 1634235526096.jpg (642x384, 10.43K)

You need a satellite phone and underground russian prepaid sat sim cards.

Because of the nature of how telephone networks work, retard. In order to connect your call to the recipient it has to be routed through a network. In the old days this was done by switchboard operators, but for half a century now it's been done automatically by computers with the metadata about the call stored for years by the phone company. Anyone who has either yours or the recipient's phone number can go check the logs on the phone company's database and immediately see every call routed to or from those numbers. Every call is traceable. Now, whether the metadata about that call can reveal any personally identifiable information about you is another, much more complicated question.

Alright, thank you. Also, check'em.

Attached: 1626371726767.png (351x385, 143.21K)

Just launch your own satellite network in space bro.

>First you need to lose the NSA tracking chip in your parietal lobe.
I was born back in soviet union, do I have it still?

You could buy a old Nokia, make the call and take out the battery.