Which programming language can I learn relatively quick that will give me job prospects?

Which programming language can I learn relatively quick that will give me job prospects?

Attached: codemonke.jpg (526x274, 21.21K)

Python or Java. Bear in mind you'll be working for about $12/hr though.

Ada.

Let's be honest though. Nobody has job prospects at the entry level. There are no entry level jobs.

SQL then market yourself as a data guru because you know how to write a select and some joins. Seems to work for a lot of folks.

Java. Just be prepared for dog shit pay and 1/2 your team being Indian people who barely speak English.

Powershell

Just stop being a pussy, learn C and shut up

Attached: 1657071221435.jpg (651x263, 28.1K)

All the people ITT are retarded.

JavaScript is the language you can learn the quickest while also having top job opportunities.
Java is harder and python is useless unless you specialize in data science or some other shit. JavaScript you learn once and can do anything in it. Then learn Typescript for even better prosperity.

C sounds like a lot of work. I want something that I can learn in a few months. And I don't want to be making video games or shit like that, it's a shit job, I was thinking more about mobile apps, websites, maybe networking.

>hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why would you want that $275k/yr "data analyst" job that requires about 3 weeks of python when you could learn javascript and make $9/hr competing with pajeets to sell wordpress blogs to boomers?
do you think they'll renew your h1b, raj?

Javascript/react

Calm down your memespeak, I have no idea what you are trying to convey.

Python.
Hands down the easiest language to learn, and a really good demand of jobs.
Second option would be JavaScript.

Program whores to give you blowjobs.

Attached: images.jpg (197x256, 11.43K)

Women's operating systems work on a clusterfuck of code that is impossible to comprehend by even the brightest minds in the world, good luck with that.

javascript. look up theodinproject. and testimonials for it.

Python, loads of companies use it now because it's fucking easy.

Become a JS monke. You'll get employed.
Then do NodeJS.
Really spread the cancer.

I am a Pajeet and this made me laugh.
Also because I've lived in Pune.

there are entry level jobs
ada is not used for any of them
no project that requires ada is going to be delegated to a junior dev

>$275k/yr "data analyst" job that requires about 3 weeks of python
Lol.