Is Any Forums against piracy or no

like pirating photoship

Attached: catalan.jpg (2560x1706, 614.52K)

Copyright infringement is a moral imperative due to the complete FUBAR state of copyright law.

It would be incredibly inappropriate, immoral and frankly offensive to not pirate Photoshop.

People demand money for something on the internet?

Stealing shit on the high seas is wrong, user.

You're giving in to Adobe's monopoly so it's immoral.

there are regular torrenting threads and please note Any Forums isn't one person

Attached: unknown.png (617x409, 73.9K)

tell your parents you bought an MS Office license for an older version to effectively launder your dirty doings

Attached: Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon S2 - 01 1.jpg (1077x1080, 342.65K)

> You're giving in to Adobe's monopoly so it's immoral.
This. There are competent alternatives available with perpetual licenses. And lesser alternatives that are open source. Support those instead and we can fuck Adobe out of their monopoly rent.

Pirate corpo shit, buy indie shit.

Yes, piracy is obviously wrong. Since you mention Photoshop, I love it when artists get butthurt when someone simply reposts their artwork "without permission", but then they have no problem pirating Photoshop. People are stupid when it comes to intellectual property.

You aren't an artise

die copyright maximalist bootlicking scum

intellectual property is immoral

Niggers.

intellectual property is desirable but the laws on it have been perverted by disney to the point that continuously intentionally violating them is your moral duty.

Copyright infringement is not a crime, it's an obligation.

I pirate GIMP instead.

A ton of artists have dropped photoshop aside from people locked into it, most use Clip Studio, Krita, and Affinity suite now.

You should pirate photoshop, but then not use it because gimp is better (by being Free as in Freedom).

There are too many risks when downloading a bootleg copy compiled by a random slav.
Their prices are aimed to people that will use it for commercial use, so it is a cost if you have to use it.
But for photoshoping your ass pimples I guess it is too expensive.

>intellectual property is immoral

Viva EspaƱa

Jew faggot
You'll never own thoughts

>>intellectual property is immoral
>intellectual property is immoral