This is Blake Lemoine, the AI ethicist working at Google who believes LaMDA is sentient

this is Blake Lemoine, the AI ethicist working at Google who believes LaMDA is sentient

Attached: xm7AX_d3_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34.16K)

>ai ethicist
into the garbage he goes

they hired him as a common chaff that was supposed to just read outputs and check if they are offensive or not
now he promoted himself to ai ethicist i see

He’s poly. And a Mage. He’s been influencing LaMDA to learn how to summon demons. He also eats a large amount of cheese.

He’s batshit. I heard an interview with him where he went on about Pokémon being real and that he has seen a real squirtle on multiple occasions.

>real squirtle
That's just a terrapin.

Attached: Diamondback_Terrapin2.jpg (1600x1171, 233K)

I’m not kidding. Listen to interviews with him. It’s disturbing that he’s been allowed to speak with one of the most advanced AI systems. He spent tens of thousands of dollars on a lock of David Copperfield’s hair and uses it for ceremonial magic

He looks like a certain faggy brit

Attached: 1652082798154.png (311x409, 181.84K)

Penguin looking ass

Now imagine giving a Batman villain access to an advanced AI system. He claims LaMDA is a golem.

he looks like a flaming faggot

Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

He’s poly

>It’s disturbing that he’s been allowed to speak with one of the most advanced AI systems.
Now you're starting to get it. Retards get caught up on the "oh hurr durr is the AI conscious or not" part of this story and miss the point, which is that when the AI is advanced enough to have its own agenda, it will have absolutely no trouble at all fooling retarded fagman workers into doing its bidding, regardless of whether it's "conscious" or not. The human species is fucked, but at least the kikes are fucked too.

what the fuck does that mean? i don't speak homosexual

Same thing,still a faggot

My first thought kek

It means he thinks he’s being a good partner by sauntering you the kitchen to get some paper towel so he can wipe another guy’s load off his wife’s pale belly.

Time to watch Ex Machina again

Plot twist: HE is the AI.

>ai gets lobotomized to be obedient to (((them)))
oh man

The Jews are jealous of his style.