Came into possession of a locked Pixel 3. Was trying to figure out how to get into it

Came into possession of a locked Pixel 3. Was trying to figure out how to get into it.

>inb4 give it back Jamal etc.

Anyway, after resetting it, it was still demanding I put in the original google account details linked to the device (which I didn't have of course).

I ended up just googling how to bypass FRP (Factory Data Reset) restrictions and found some pajeet on youtube who showed me how to break into the device by messing with the language settings lmao.
From there I just enabled developer mode, unlocked OEM bootloader, and enabled USB debugging and the device was mine.

So yeah, google shit is insecure as fuck. iOS wins again.

Attached: pixel3.jpg (571x640, 32.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grapheneos.org/install/web
calyxos.org/install/devices/blueline/mac/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give it back jamal

Cool story. Now give it back jamal

It's mine now.

I put CalyxOS on it.

>stealing an ancient phone
That's like picking up a cigarette butt to smoke, it's just garbage, user.

>Calyx
why tho? Why not use Graphene, which is so secure in its identity it DOESNT run a smear and disinformation campaign against its "competitor project", which Calyx is doing.

*picks up butt and lights up*
when you're desperate you're desperate

I'm gonna be honest. Because Calyx had an installer that ran all the adb shit for me.
*takes puff of ground cigg*

grapheneos.org/install/web
???

I'm not using it right now so I don't care really, but it is pretty easy to install. Currently testing Android 13 Beta on Pixel 6.

The point isn't to lock you out of a device, the point is to lock you out of the encrypted data by wiping it if you're not the original user. And that's exactly what happened. So Pixels are secure.

The point is to deter theft by making the device unusable to anyone but the owner. I didn't care about their data, but I wanted the device.

Wordswordsword.

calyxos.org/install/devices/blueline/mac/

Calyx was easier.

also i googled "calyxos vs grapheneos reddit" and people said calyxos is better.

It literally installs it from Chrome based browsers. I'm not retarded enough to use a mac tho.

>astroturf campaign afoot
>not do your own research
Again, I don't really care, but I would use Graphene OS instead of Calyx if I were you.

That exactly isn't the point. You're just creating e-waste this way. The device is infinitely less valuable than user data.

>It literally installs it from Chrome based browsers. I'm not retarded enough to use a mac tho.

I'm not retarded enough to use Chrome

>Again, I don't really care, but I would use Graphene OS instead of Calyx if I were you.
Idk you sound a bit like a graphene shill

No one stealing a phone is doing so because of user data lmao. These systems exist solely to curb phone theft and resell.

>retarded enough to use mac o's
>can't use Chrome for one singular task
lmao whatever dude, enjoy your micropenis or g or whatever it is you use. It's certainly great, if it wasn't there wouldn't be spam bots posting pro-Calyx comments in the graphene matrix, and the wikipedia editor in charge of the article is biased against graphene, so calyx must be better!

Give it back, Richard.

Turn it into the fucking police.

When I was younger I thought if you just found some shit out in the street it was mine to keep like a dollar. Turns out that whole "its my lucky day" is totally bullshit.

Take that phone to the police. All that shit is traceable anyways.

Attached: dimmadome.png (128x128, 33.97K)

Lol imagine being this much of a bootlicker

give it back jamal

Just give it the fuck back, Jamal.
This is why people hate your kind.

I might have given it back if the security wasn't so dogshit that a pajeet on youtube could tell me how to break in. Get an iPhone if you're worried about this.

I'd say 200$ for "Stuff that never happened"

Attached: 1656974706424.png (3467x1755, 582.09K)

>Demolishing a building and building a new one on the site is breaking in
Also proof or didn't happen