How do I request deletion of the data associated to me on 4channel.org...

How do I request deletion of the data associated to me on 4channel.org? 4channel needs to be GDPR compliant if it wants to operate in the EU

And no janny, this is not my screenshot, I am not ban evading.

Attached: Screenshot_20220705_141527.png (849x479, 147.09K)

Blow it out your ass

Attached: duke-nukem.jpg (1280x720, 181.28K)

tsmt (this: swede masterful tanzen)

They probably have a hash of your address and clear logs every 30 days to be GDPR compliant so they don't retain the address identifying you. Or that is what they'll tell you at least :^)

Screen shows that uh, user, got 40+ bans. Bans generally last 3 days. They're keeping years of personal data.

Bans stack if you have a Any Forums pass, they're not supposed to count if you got 40 previous bans over years because that's only like one a month but the ban stacking was supposed to be for serial shitposters who spend more time being banned than not.

>pay money to post here
>get banned anyway

Ok that's cool and all but that's still data they legally have delete when asked. So where do I ask?

Feds don't answer to the EU.

>40+ prior bans
End the janny industrial complex NOW.

>Screenshot_20220705_141527.png
>And no janny, this is not my screenshot, I am not ban evading.

Attached: 1651876510643.gif (500x491, 354.95K)

What part of:
>They probably have a hash of your address and clear logs every 30 days to be GDPR compliant so they don't retain the address identifying you.

do you not understand?

Imagine BEING BANNED
LIKE EVER
I NEVER GOT BANNED ONCE!

Attached: 1645973087978.png (512x512, 133.98K)

they're only tracking the IP address you stupid nigger

So if they clear logs, how do you know how many times I've been banned ummm?

And storing data about me (number of bans, probably cause of ban). i want this deleted

Hash of ip is the same as ip, you just enumerate all of them and generate 2^32 hashes and you can look it up.

dumb nigger if you don't get banned from Any Forums you're doing something wrong

You retard, an IP address by itself is GDPR subject - a hash of an IP address is not.

I will spoon-feed you don't worry. The hash-digiest is stored in database, linking a hash to a given counter of bans without necessarily knowing the actual address. When a ban is added, the address is hashed but the address in logs is pruned.

You can use HMAC with an encryption key to protect it further, but yes building a precomputed hashtable of the addresses is somewhat trivial at only 2^32 address, the thing is to be compliant they would claim to not do that to remain compliant.

yeah no. maybe 10+ years ago but not anymore especially after the last few years of hot events.
but be sure that whatever new webpage sniffer the site uses you know Any Forums will be autistic about whatever new script is running in the background.
also who knows what google was fingerprinting when we were doing captchas.

Attached: 1633746094797.jpg (428x333, 63.15K)

I'm pretty sure like 99% of my bans are accidentally posting NSFW on blue boards.