Is it possible to write a program that can be compiled for one platform and also generate an intermediate...

is it possible to write a program that can be compiled for one platform and also generate an intermediate representation of the program which can be compiled on another architechure's compiler to generate a program which is JIT compiled only not rust but using static libraries possibly with gpu support

Attached: d8n7brm-27454ca0-163e-4efa-973d-64f1075ef227.gif (338x450, 185.26K)

No

What's going on with her tits?

Push up bra. Seems way too tight

You already posted this one I want new pics

What is the point of the "intermediate" program? Why not using something like go or zig to build a complete, self-contained binary for the target architecture in one step?

because i want to target different architectures not limited to have to use dynamic typing or big endian

Attached: D5ZMNb3XkAELizF.jpg (544x725, 75.71K)

>go
>dynamic typing
kay

that poro on her head is kinda cute ngl

Yes but why?

WASM

sauce?

I'm gonna fucking jizz!!

Free Pascal
Compiles native code to x86_64, ARM, these single board stuff with fruit names, and a bunch of other shit, including some embeded architectures. Supports Linux, Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS. You can compile stuff that runs on the Nintendo switch too using castle engine framework. All that using the same code.
And it uses pascal which means 99% of Delphi code works on it, so there's literal decades of forum threads online to consult when you are in doubt of how to do something.

Now that I helped you. Post more of the girl.

the gif matches the beat of the song I'm listening to right now.

Attached: 1656571637713.jpg (384x384, 55.74K)

>her

How is this relevant?

Write in any language of your choice that LLVM supports +other languages -> use Emscripten compiler to compile code -> generates a WASM binary representation -> wasm binary runs on any system that can be also be JIT/not JEET compiled and has some limited gpu support.

Waitm if I understand correctly. LLVM is a multi backend/architecture compiler. And in any of targets, you can insert LLVM own source code, in order to use LLVM compiler at run-time in the produced binary to do normal compilation, or run-time compilation ?
My sentence is maybe a bit ambiguous

Fuck that does mean anything.
You can use LLVM to compile your pograms into some target. And the targeted executable/script produce can, if you want, include LLVM source code, in order to do JIT compilation ?
It's hard to express lol

Yes they're called SBPQ's (self-bootstrapping polyglot quine), not very widely known outside of malware programming. You have to include the compiler within the code though