I know this thread has probably been made a million times, but why the FUCK is this shit so unintuitive...

I know this thread has probably been made a million times, but why the FUCK is this shit so unintuitive? Did they intentionally make it like that on purpose just to piss people off? Why didn't they just copy Photoshop?

Attached: 9fcbffef0f97c90322349a9d3621b65a.png (800x800, 158.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XLVjSeusPYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chadobe actually patented all of their UI

To filter retarded faggots like you

Patent concerns.

Control+shift+n to make new layer
Control+a to sellect all layers
Control+shift+a to deselect all layers
There you you go bud

>gimp
why do you call me insults? why are you posting insults?

open source is trash, just bad copies of good proprietary software

It’s made by freetards
/thread

Attached: 1619023556243.png (1024x1024, 536.58K)

>I know this thread has probably been made a million times, but why the FUCK is this shit so unintuitive?
Remind the whole board again, how much money did you pay them so they could use it to hire professional UI designers?
>Did they intentionally make it like that on purpose just to piss people off?
No, just you.
>Why didn't they just copy Photoshop?
Patents.

youtube.com/watch?v=XLVjSeusPYg

Open up gimp and do that and tell me if youre still stuck
Otherwise gtfo

Attached: 1ee.png (929x1175, 370.67K)

I switched to Affinity Photo. It's bliss.

Attached: affinity-photo-mac.jpg (4096x2304, 2.75M)

Their entire UI philosophy is "make it not-Photoshop", even if that meant making counter productive decisions.
So as Photoshop was getting better, Gimp got worse because they were actively doing the opposite of what worked.

Attached: 1637105293569.webm (270x360, 2.85M)

Jesus Christ

illustrator looks the same

Just use Krita

Attached: electrichearts_20160903_kiki3D_03.png (6288x3508, 3.76M)

It's "unintuitive" because you're used to Photoshop. Just like Linux is unintuitive to people because they grew up on Windows and never used anything else.

Lol, I literally have never used anything other than GIMP and it's fine to me. Never used photoshop. You pussies were adopted into the darkness. I was born in it. Molded by it.

Attached: 1656872583886.jpg (640x628, 54.55K)

Adobe has 25K+ employees and works with $5BLN budget. GIMP has a team of 10 guys who live off of 2k per month from patreon. Now reread your dumbfuck whiney question OP

Attached: 1653020744851.png (325x557, 30.25K)

>trans colors

>I literally have never used anything other than GIMP and it's fine to me. Never used photoshop.
same, I've done a few infographics and some graphic design with it, it's not a bad tool, as long as you know what you're doing, a little GD theory could go a long way. Hotkeys help too.

Don't care, Photopea was made by a single guy and it is miles better than gimp.
I hate gimp so much I'd spit into the developers face if I ever met him.

Wasn't there a fork of Gimp that makes it more like PS?

According to Tyson Tan, Kiki's color scheme reflects the Krita icon's "Cyan-Magenta-Yellow colors, although yellow was left out to make the visual elements look more organized."

Attached: kiki psg.jpg (6441x4960, 3.73M)

So you want a medal?