Escalation

>The FBI is the lead federal agency for investigating cyber attacks by criminals, overseas adversaries, and terrorists. The threat is incredibly serious

is your police department adequate for solving cases involving cybercrime or do they need to escalate to the FBI. does anyone know for certain? forensics software like Encase seems inadequate to beat any sophisticated hacker. using a computer to facilitate a crime is its own charge where i live.

is anyone familiar with this situation?

Attached: Non Non Biyori - 01 19.jpg (557x585, 87.67K)

UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CUNNY EROTIC ToT ToT ToT

Due to my past, when I joined the military, I had to sign a contract with my country's version of Homeland Security, stating that I wouldn't commit any cyber-crimes for the duration of my service, or I'd automatically get a 2 year prison sentence.
I won't snitch on myself, but I'm still here :))))

>UOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH CUNNY EROTIC ToT ToT ToT

Thank you for response

threat model: nothing law enforcement can do about someone carrying an encrypted laptop in their bag. am i wrong?

Attached: Non Non Biyori - 01 03.jpg (129x189, 10.72K)

>Due to my past, when I joined the military, I had to sign a contract with my country's version of Homeland Security, stating that I wouldn't commit any cyber-crimes for the duration of my service, or I'd automatically get a 2 year prison sentence.
>I won't snitch on myself, but I'm still here :))))

you told your homie the software was safe, right
you can replace me if i go down but you can't repair damage done to a relationship like that
be a man, grow a pair, and test the software
it is the only way to be sure

nyanpasu~

I don't "do" homies))))))

Depends on why/if LE is interested in you.

also, don't act like the FBI has never oppressed people before or used their powers in counter intelligence to try to thwart political movements

we are tight like that

this is not sedition. here is what i mean to tell you. i should be able to use countermeasures and mitigation because i should be able to if i want. no one is getting hurt

Attached: Hyperdimension Neptunia 02 5.jpg (1920x2140, 625.62K)

>this is not sedition. here is what i mean to tell you. i should be able to use countermeasures and mitigation because i should be able to if i want. no one is getting hurt
I'm not sure what you mean by "this is not sedition", but encrypting your laptop is legal (assuming you live in the US). If you're worried, just talk to a lawyer.

would make sense to have some background how FBI tries to suppress political movements because asset was given a notebook explaining the basics of the direction the CIA and certain political elements are heading
but there is more, because we promised material support in exchange for an intelligence sharing agreement between two entities

i gave it 15 minutes before the police department's attorneys show up. they were not prepared for this threat and have no idea how to handle it or proceed
IBM t42 thinkpad with encrypted contents, not that is has anything to do with children because that is not the case.

i don't see how an encrypted laptop and its contents will be seized.

Attached: Non Non Biyori - 01 09.jpg (1015x1077, 200.37K)

Local cops are braindead morons that show up to draw chalk outlines of people, and plant drugs on you to meet quotas. The FBI is a bit more professional, but not much. Nobody gives a shit unless you're stealing money, someone's life is in danger, or you are a glowing beacon that is hard to ignore because of your incompetence.

they don't know what to do when faced with this
LUKS encrypted flash drive?

Attached: Non Non Biyori - 01 13.jpg (806x1080, 155.66K)

what did you do

we will organize and execute a widespread political movement
the Ace leader of the hearts suit will meet the the MedellĂ­n Cartel representative where they will be given powerful computing tools and linked to the CIA's dark web resources.
once there, they will develop strategies working with the community of minorities in order to find solutions (they were pressed to not only change the outside world, but themselves once the 90's came along and they started rapping about it)

i bring my IBM T42 along which natively runs powerful tools itself. darkweb, encryption, crypto, all powerful technology that was unheard of before it was introduced to them (no one thought such things were possible)
so this is really up the FBI and boneheaded police who have almost never used a computer in their life. and they can't stand up to the threat, if you want details of the threat model

congratulations on being handpicked.

Attached: Non Non Biyori - 01 07.jpg (558x642, 102.54K)

so all in all, serious enough to justify an investigation

police do not know what to do

Attached: PC.jpg (1600x1200, 547.83K)

I'm not in the states but where I live, the police, even the so called "cyber taskforce" doesn't know much about hacking.
Even after I told them everything they still had no idea how I managed to get into the system.

That said, you're pretty much fucked if you ever become a suspect, regardless of being guilty or not.
It doesn't take much for the police and the state attorney to convince the judge.
For cyber crime here, you're guilty until proven otherwise.

The cops? Not at all.

Based

so you are in jail and have no idea why
only feds debriefed utility workers who saw, heard, and smelled, absolutely nothing

what is walking a dog by each morning good for? we've seen this situation play out plenty of times now. among things literature that the FBI doesn't really like and wants to destroy
now it is at the next level with computerized technology that offers powerful tools like full disk encryption, a level not seen before with any of these cliques

i gave the police's attorneys 15 minutes to show up.

you have documentation on software any normal can use as well as all the necessary tools, latino friends.

Attached: Non Non Biyori - 02 01.jpg (946x727, 128.88K)

data at rest encryption (luks) with a detached header (--header ) that is stored securely and an encrypted volume with a strong passphrase (more than 100 bits of entropy) will stop LE as long as the detached header isn't recovered

Attached: yui.jpg (700x633, 36.92K)