Goddamn this keyboard types well. Light keypresses, good bounce...damn

Goddamn this keyboard types well. Light keypresses, good bounce...damn.

Attached: 71UJ8OXnZjL._AC_SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1000, 103.41K)

Shit, wrong image, sorry.

Attached: s-l1600[1].jpg (1600x901, 403.78K)

ITT a pajeet pulled something out of the ewaste pile near his slum and wants to show off to an anonymous image board for Internet points.

This one is better

Attached: keyboard ibm.jpg (793x450, 56.77K)

I have both. The one with the multimedia button on my desktop, the other one on my work setup.
I painted one in red because why not. I plan to paint some other with other colors for fun.
I found a place where they sell a shitton of them for 5€ each

Attached: 20220628_153153.jpg (2048x1536, 448.95K)

>t. Mechanical LGBT lightup keyboard user

>picrel
very comfy

Attached: 1628051559549.png (600x600, 97.36K)

Mechanical keyboards are older than LGBT.

wtf is this supposed to be ?

It has a feel that I'm unironically trying to replicate with mechanical keyboards. I want mechanical keyboards only because they are so repairable, not because they feel better than rubber domes. Rubber domes feel amazing in my opinion. A linear switch with zero feedback feels like poison.

I'm also not one of the delicate soibois who press keys only halfway down, I press them all the way down like a man. If a key can't take it, it gets replaced. Haven't had to do that yet but that's how I feel about it.

A keyboard
What the fuck else do you want it to be

I was talking about the paintjob user.

What kind of paint did you use and did it bond well with the plastic?

>retarded typewriter stagger

Attached: PennJillette.jpg (1440x810, 383.38K)

Red with yellow lines
I don't mean anything, it was looking at color and shapes that would looks cool. I have some other ideas for other keyboard but idk if I will do them.
Spray paint
It comes of a bit if you scratch it but it's somewhat intended to get a "used/wear" look after a while.

Attached: 20220706_145455.jpg (2048x1536, 496.18K)

This is unironically how I feel as well so far
>decided to first try a mechanical keyboard a few years back, get a gateron brown and spend some time getting used to it
>never did, after about 2 years not only I still had way worse wpm than with a cheap Logitech K120 membrane, I kept misclicking adjacent keys
>stumble upon an outemu red keyboard, cheap enough for an impulse buy, get it to see if things improve with a different switch
>after an year with it, like the light actuation for gaming, but typing is just as horrible as with the browns
I'm giving mechanicals one last chance. Found an outemu blue kb for 30€ yesterday, placed an order on it, but if things still don't improve I'll say fuck it and it's back to membranes with me.

There is only one way and you know it.

Attached: 2021-06-11 17.12.46.jpg (1239x463, 187.57K)

that feeling when the bank clerk had this keyboard and you complimented them

gave them an email with a domain that went dead after you did not renew it.

it's not like they just got a burner one from gmail or nothing after their lease expired

Attached: Gabriel Dropout - 01 27.jpg (1570x1080, 325.53K)

I do actually own one and I like it, but not only I'd like to leave it mint, I'm also way too used to Windows key shortcuts

>to leave it mint
It's meant to be used.
>I'm also way too used to Windows key shortcuts
Yeah that's the only thing, with ghosting.

do you play vidya gays on it? is it good?
i wish mine had indicator lights instead of a huge blank space

>i wish mine had indicator lights instead of a huge blank space
What do you mean ?