Untitled

-

Attached: 11e72d3b480cee1d.png (602x737, 407.26K)

Is child abduction really common enough in america to justify this?

I said this earlier but I get the purpose of the tech.
They can have a database on top enough images to use AI to make fake decoys.
They should pay people to use that shit though, it's not like we paid for this fucking app with our tax dollars.

No. It’s 100% fear tactics employed as a friendly face for mass data collection to better improve surveillance.

what kind of parent doesn't already have photos of their kids on their phone?

>ios3
they've clearly had this thing in drawer for a while

Nothing to hide hehe

no. most crime in murica is nogs shooting each other/taking each others' stereos.
in like 3/4 of the country, fear of crime is a bigger issue than actual crime

any Americans here remember when the police came to your grade school and took your fingerprints, hair samples, spit samples, and picture?

Some Australian zoomer posters have claimed the teacher took their fingerprints for """science""". NEVER send your kids to public school.

Ausfag here, happened when I was at school in like 2002. The police came as part of a publicity visit thing and fingerprinted us all for 'fun'

Are fingerprints from 8 year olds actually useful though?

>Is child abduction really common enough in america to justify this?

how do i stop apple from giving me amber alters about missing white women

Attached: Hyperdimension Neptunia 02 9.jpg (1107x1037, 204.98K)

For the rest of your life.

That's fucked, I was in school in Australia then but fortunately the pigs never visited (unless they MKULTRA'd me and I forgot)

>its real
so what, people willingly provide the FBI with CEM to train their bots on? bruh

Attached: Screenshot_20220706-110747_Vivaldi Browser.jpg (1080x1152, 280.6K)

>be me
>public school ausfag
>successfully dodge all vaccinations, prints, photos, etc
>year 11
>"um user, weve had a look at your school record, and well you dont really have one so we need to fix that"
>get all my vax injections effectively at once
>photo, prints, blood sample, etc
>i cant say leave because there are police officers blocking the door
>only 16 so i have no legal say
how long until its not just hep c and tetanus, its also puberty blockers? a friend of mine was practically given them for nothing by our schools guidance counsellor just for saying she was depressed. (smart enough not to take them at least)

and whats the endgame here? js globohomo actually collecting CEM to jack off to or what?

somebody do a network activity scan on this thing
unsure if :-)

haha yeah just give us all of your kid's information and photos to the "people" with the largest database of cp on the planet, we're the good guys we'd never do anything bad with this information

I remember them coming to my school but my mother had already brought me and my brother down because wHaT iF sOmEbOdY sTeAlS yOu?!
From our secluded 2 acre lot in the middle of no where on a dead end road with only one way out for a mile past literally all of our neighbors’ houses.
>born 1990

By which legit reason would a parent store their child data there?

>NEVER send your kids to public school.
Implying private scholl are any different

All schools are glorified daycare and indoctrination centres, homeschooling with just your kids or with other likeminded parent's kids is the way to go
>inb4 b-but homeschooled kids are weird!
Better than them being brainwashed, injected tranny slaves, but you can put them in social groups anyway like sports teams or a church