Where can I "rent" a lot of processing power?

> need a shitton of CPU power
> everything is expensive as fuck

Do you guys know any options, or providers that offer "affordable performance"?

Attached: file.png (996x679, 867.7K)

There's a little known company called AWS that will rent out computers for you

Just invent a new shitcoin where to get currency you need to compute whatever problem you want to solve then hope some retard will actually decide to use it

Vultr

Try Cloudflare

Attached: 1630691652564.jpg (750x1500, 131.18K)

Oh yeah post a thread on Any Forums pretending to make fun of all the "$OPCOIN bagholders" and they'll eat it up.

yes stop being poor. come back when you have some money.

AWS is nice, but it's more of an "I have infinite money and I want a lot of computing power". Here, money is the problem. I'm not looking for a free meal, just trying to optimize the costs of the operation.

mining shitcoin on rented servers is the stupidest, most retarded shit ever...

>mining shitcoin on rented servers is the stupidest, most retarded shit ever...
You don't mine them yourself you find some retard to do it for you. it was a just joke anyway, I doubt whatever compute task he needs to do can be easily converted in a way to mint crypto and even then there would be more problems to solve to make it work

unironically AWS the other poster is correct

>money is no object
Build yourself a cluster of threadrippers then idk what to tell you user. Contract IBM for a mainframe? What exactly are you trying to do?

>want expensive thing
>don't have money

>AWS
Can we build a Beowulf cluster of these?

whaddap old spice

>Score:5,Sneed

Youre going to have to to separate your computations into chunks and then make some kind of client that people can install on their computers that sends the results back to your computer. Then maybe you can pay people like a $1 a day, beg them, rent a botnet or make your own botnet.kind of like fold@home.
Maybe you can use kurbnets orvsomething? I dont know...

>mining shitcoin on rented servers is the stupidest, most retarded shit ever...
Retard alert. That's not what they're suggesting at all

Cheapest option is buying used servers and building your own cluster on kubernetes.

What do you need it for OP? The answer really depends on the task

There's no silver bullet. You'll save the most money buying servers and colocating them for your project, but that will have a higher upfront cost and greater demand of your attention related to upkeep.

The best advice I can give you is to hire or consult with an actual system architect to determine your needs instead of Any Forums, which is a useless board for arguing about graphics cards and operating systems. You may be in over your head if you haven't already done this and aren't just posting here to fuck around with the locals.

no, I said (or meant, shit it was late) that AWS is good for people/companies where money is not an issue. where they can spend an infinite amount of money on a project. it's good, but it's fucking expensive.