If you are over 25 years old, it's too late to learn programming

If you are over 25 years old, it's too late to learn programming.

Attached: 4.png (400x381, 127.57K)

Learn graphics design. It's easier.
It takes a month to master Illustrator, a few weeks to expand into Photoshop and Indesign. After that you are set.

You wouldn't earn as much as the giga senior engineers at MegaCorp, but you'll be living a comfier life.

Attached: Adobe_Illustrator_CC_icon.svg.png (1200x1170, 29.31K)

If you are OP, it's too late to not be a faggot.

>frog poster
If you're over 25 & have these gay ass frog memes on your hard drive. You need to grow up or kys.

I know python, that's all I need

Attached: 1631510726143.jpg (912x1024, 301.84K)

you seem mad. Why? Too old? Dreams broken?

Attached: iwpb7a77iem71.jpg (750x937, 98.78K)

I started at 27. Now I'm almost 28 and I already got a job as a React developer. Cope, lady.

noooo i was learning to code but im 30 and now im going to stop. thank you user, you saved my life.

You're welcome faggot.

Attached: qvn3g13tgzc71.jpg (1080x720, 166.74K)

Nice, another frog poster bait thread.
We totally needed one of these.

I learned it last yeah when I was 30, as a hobby while still working 55hrs/week as a resident physician. I now use R and Python regularly in my informatics side gigs and for doing stats for my research papers. Cope harder faggot. Coding is easy as shit if you have a higher iq than room temperature.

>Learning medicine was 1000x harder than coding
>Learning japanese was 100x harder than coding
>Doing a philosophy undergrad degree before med school was even harder than coding, actually had to be good at symbolic logic

Coding ranks among one of the easiest things I have ever taught myself, about on par with learning Spanish which is also easy as shit

I learnt it at 24 years and 364 days

well being a doctor already gets you like 99% of hte way there. you could make tons of money rubber stamping some indian's essay about breast cancer or whatever as "medically approved". why bother with coding

Coding is so easy these days anyone can do it at a basic level. Doing it at a high level requires a high dose of autism that would have pushed you to it in your teens.

What fuckin hick town are you in where residency is only 55 hours
Here it's like 100+
t. Medical physics resident (not a doctor don't you dare compare me to those charlatans)

i learned visual basic when I was like 12

Graphic design requires a sense of aesthetics if you want to be good and not just copy the same shit

neuroplasticity posting is honestly genius bait. tailor made to the autists here

I started at 18 and feel late as fuck.

Attached: 1577378148304.png (1080x1440, 2.94M)

Damn bros, what are we supposed to do when we turn 26?

Attached: B3E80324-EB99-4360-AEF6-50599091800D.jpg (600x800, 41.54K)

I'm 22 so guess I'm good.

I'm an anesthesiology resident hence much comfier hours, intern year was about 75hrs/week, pgy2 and pgy3 were both about 60hrs a week, my last year of residency is pretty comfy hours comparatively, esp watching my surgical colleagues still pushing 100hr/weeks like every week as pgy4 and 5s

What is a medical physics resident? like Radiation Oncology? Do you have a MD or is this something else

That type of things doesnt really actually exist and would be career suicide, you might make a few kickbacks doing it once but your professional career would be over, not worth it for be a grifter for a few extra bucks. Coding lets me tinker with data myself and build things myself instead of relying on some undergrad or grad student to do everything for me when I need/want something done for a project

Am I fucking up going to school for Cloud Network Technology? should I just do programming?

>uses R and python (for stats)
>programming is soo easy guys!!

try working on a large project. or in a stricter language than python. it sounds like you only use python for very basic things anyways. R I haven't used but isn't it for stats or something?? yea you haven't cooded for real man, you just did baby stuff.

that's not to say programming isn't easy of course.. I feel like anyone could learn it. it's designed by humans, for humans, to be easy to use!

No md
Just an msc
I do work on isotope production/research for imaging and treatment. I'd go into details but it would be specific enough to doxx me
I'm hoping to segue into the actual image processing side of things because it seems comfier