Be me

>be me
>studying for compTIA A+,actually enjoy studying for once
>learned how to play steam games on Arch
>slowly but surely becoming more computer-literate
>plays fallout 4 while gf watches every night

i think i'm actually enjoying life anons

Attached: wojack_:).png (1001x823, 806.25K)

Imagine not building a non technological asset

Enjoy it while it last user. Employers stop caring about compTIA certs 5 years ago.

In Post Great Reset Era

im on the same journey i am slowly starting to become more technologically smart. just remember that no one is ever starts off good at something it takes time

The doomers are sure to shit on you user. Ignore them. I am in a similar boat but getting college course compd by my employer and I'm really enjoying learning. I will shit on you for playing fallout 4 though. That game is ass aside from base building. Please play a better game

'Ignore them'
Trust but verify. Checkmate.

please play a better video game.
please stop posting wojaks.
please install a different distro than arch.
that's all. You'll feel better.

better distro like what - what do you use

Arch is fine. If you want to get really into things install gentoo, not joking.

ok but for business use what about OpenSUSE Leap i want to larp Israeli Mossad OPSEC for awhile im starting an LLC

Don’t take advice from anyone on this board they all don’t have jobs, enjoy yourself op

>enjoying life is installing arch to play gaymas and compTIA
I'm lmaoing at your life. Touch grass, install Gentoo and please stop playing video games.

Keep on trucking man! I hope you succeed!

Attached: c06.jpg (597x596, 160.22K)

pretty cool user, i hope you get a good and comfy job that lets you use linux all the time

This user is retarded OP I got my A+ last year and had an IT job paying $17/hr in my shithole 8$ minimum wage town like 2 months later. YOU’RE GONNA MAKE IT user, I BELIEVE IN WHO YOU CAN BE.

>fallout 4
user she's going to leave you

what's better
learning to code, or
getting a comptia certificate?

learning to code, but getting a programming job is really hard without a degree + experience. possibility: get comptia, get job in tech, learn to code in free time (this is useful anyway for shit like bash/powershell/python etc) try to maneuver inside organization to get a job title that says "software developer". once you have that you're in.

>OpenPEPE
If you want to use a dog shit distro I will not stop (you). If not then use Fedora. You can still larp all you want while actually being productive

Keep going user. This life sucks so you gotta take what you can get and it sounds like you're on the right track. My life has hit the wall lately but it always makes me happy to see someone else getting what they want.
It's probably true that the A+ on its own isn't enough: that was the baseline for me when I did an IT course about a decade ago. So we started with A+ and worked up to MCITP. It's worth doing, and you'll learn a lot.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket with Linux. It's great but you're bound to be required to use Microsoft stuff in a workplace environment. Use what you want on your home machine though. And don't install Gentoo, no matter what these retards tell you.