Hey guys I've been having troubles finding jobs in the tech industry. Here's my resume, can you give me any advice?

Hey guys I've been having troubles finding jobs in the tech industry. Here's my resume, can you give me any advice?

Attached: resume_anon.jpg (1700x2200, 170.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2021.spaceappschallenge.org/challenges/statements/covid-19-calculate-the-risk/teams/we-are-all-earth-chan/project
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no work experience
You're in the same boat as me. The lack of previous work experience kills most of your attempts. Fluff what your projects as well. Talk about the courses you took and what certs you can get

this has to be bait. your life is miserable if that's literally it. can you not at least put down some achievements that you at least accomplished in your university courses, like writing a paper or something?

get a support job and go from there. you aren't gonna get a well-paying job just out of college with no other work experience.

what's your ratio on getting even a phone screen with this bad boy?

That's not a resume but the skeleton of one. If you don't have the motivation to sell yourself, why would any company want to buy you? Your laziness is showing.
>Add relevant CS courses under Education
>Move Skills after Projects
>You gotta talk more about those projects. What was your aim with them? What challenges you faced? Who's the target audience? Use action verbs, and a put a number with them (e.g., had 1k downloads of the app)
>Flesh out the hackathon and the specific role you played in it
>Why don't you have work experience, even if not CS related?
Good luck, user.

Attached: kodomo.jpg (1330x1330, 331.17K)

Did your university not ever tell you how to write a resume? For experience, list out your projects and have 3+ bullet points under each, beginning with a non-overused verb (e.g. don't use "programmed" or "coded", use "maintained" or "optimized") and be as specific as possible with each point. Skills should be at the bottom, as no company will take you at your word for skills. Education or experience should be first. Hackathons/events should count as experience, they don't deserve their own section. If you're applying to a large company, chances are they use some OCR/machine learning program to promote interesting resumes to the top of the queue, and the scheme I described above is what these programs look for. Finally, add a small amount of color as this helps your resume stand out. Don't overuse color though. Good luck user.

t. got into computer engineering PhD program with a resume following what I said above

Attached: 1654769149205.png (723x666, 162.64K)

this you?
2021.spaceappschallenge.org/challenges/statements/covid-19-calculate-the-risk/teams/we-are-all-earth-chan/project

what does it mean you just used "java" for a fitness app? these projects can be expanded on by so much more. at the moment i don't get anything of value out of the list.

try your best to fill out a whole page. i don't care if you have to list out what you're good at and what opportunity you're looking for. list hobby projects and course projects.

GET RID OF THE CAPS, retard.
or at least make it consistent

Also, everybody knows what battleship and minesweeper are. Explain more about how you built it. Add more details to your projects, since your resume is super bare.

Attached: 1657043277800.jpg (1080x1316, 92.2K)

Not OP but I’m the same, I can see this being real

rude

>GPA 3.4
Way too high. Means you spent too much time on academics instead of learning to code and applying yourself.

Are you trolling user?

>Western/Spictoid first name
>Spictoid last name
user, you were born in the Philippines. You will NEVER make it. Might as well just off yourself

Do american schools not have mandatory internships?

that actually looks good since you have projects on there, I think it just needs to have more jargon that will get pass the filters. I currently have no projects since im not even skilled enough to start one or have an idea as to how I would. in any case, posts like are what I mean by jargon, you really just need to bullshit some stuff on there. and if you really have no work experience, not even an internship you could've put on there, I still think your resume would be okay but of course it would've been better

Become trans and you’ll get hired immediately.

Lack of experience is a pain. The older you get, worst it became.
I actually started to mentor (more like groom since it's python) a girl from support to became a dev in 3 months.
I am not even attracted to her, it just happen that she is one of the very few people who are not afraid of making visual contact with me.

OP, try to fill some space. Describe what your projects do and link your GitHub. This will increase your chances.

Where can I find a girl to mentor with my Python (skills)?

There is literally thousands of girls struggling with programing...