How would the wiping of this website and all known websites like Any Forums effect you and the world of technology?

How would the wiping of this website and all known websites like Any Forums effect you and the world of technology?

Attached: 1245645423135.png (1920x1080, 422.51K)

>tech world
CNN won't say "Notorious hacker known as Any Forums" anymore.
>me personally
I would be able to say nigger and other words however much I want. Good luck banning me in the real world, Jayjay.

I'd lose my main forum but would probably just shuffle off to whatever webring imageboard would end up taking the brunt of traffic from boards I usually use.

I think it's insanely unlikely that Any Forums, archives, and related imageboards will go down though because Any Forums is an insanely valuable petri-dish of degenerates, freaks, basement-dwellers, and self-righteous slacktivists that otherwise might be found on shadier corners of the internet (if forced to actually find a space to be any of those things, rather than going to the most easily available option)

nobody would give a fucking shit. another site would replace it within days, and hirogook and his retarded business partners know this.
> that picture
so much cringe in one screenshot. i can't imagine being so bored that i would need to inspect element->edit Any Forums's homepage just to demonstrate autism.

You can still post anime on reddit.

New ones would just be created, just like the bunkers after hotwheels got nuked.

You can't name a social media or non-tool website that's better than this one.

Not a whole lot. Only tourists think that Any Forums was/is the first, last or the only imageboard.

Attached: costanza shrug.png (447x248, 237.14K)

No, but I could name several imageboards that are. Not going to since reddit faggots like yourself will flood them.

Will hate be finally ended?

Attached: Internet-hate-machine-2.jpg (750x600, 49.44K)

Any Forums doesn't kill people.
Trumptards kill people.

Attached: 1654963615302.jpg (600x600, 41.64K)

Wait you are telling me 9/11 wasn't done by Any Forums.
Dang, I thought the BBC was trust worthy.

Are you ESL good Sir?

That'd be horrifying where would I go?

It might no longer be outcast-alternative site, but there's nothing that comes even close for people who simply can't coexist with reddit normies or safe-space retards.

Any Forums is the only place where I can post and I tried hackernews, arstechnica and the other site like that but while they're smart, it's all infotainment and they're low iq gorillas inducing into pseudo-intellectual circlejerks.

Medium is mostly fine, but it's tumblr for techy things, you google problem, read, close the tab.

Reddit is normies, ElsaGate tier.

I don't even connect to them on level why even post or read shit they post there. Epic upboating "toddler and puppy smiled at veteran dad wearing nintendo t-shirt".

I got no zoomer friends and no discord channel invites.

Attached: almost 20 years here.jpg (1000x1000, 234.9K)

I would be happy because I could make better use of my time. On the other hand, I would feel more lonely.

The main problem with this website is that it is full of 14-year-olds who make a lot of pointless threads, e.g. Linux vs. Windows, Arch Linux, Rust love/hate and etc. Interesting threads quickly die because of these. I wish that all these useless threads would be banned somehow.

Attached: 28092008_Lion_Club_Wong_Ching_Man00023.jpg (683x1024, 345.22K)

The community would fracture between 2 or 3 alt chans running off the shelf imageboard software like that pop up trying to ape the Any Forums domain, eventually 2 of them will fail and we'll be missing the slow boards and the board itself will run by a shadowy group of shitheads with tons of infighting.
I'm convinced Any Forums has only lasted this long because the management isn't a bunch of dumbass teenagers anymore.

fuck you for making me look faggot.

I can't even tell, I haven't really been the same since moot was eaten by a shark.

>14-year-olds who make a lot of pointless threads
>I wish that all these useless threads would be banned somehow
remember how making shitty threads got you a mod-sponsored vacation just a few years ago? pepperidge farm remembers. jannies want the site to die

>Any Forums is shutting down
god i fucking wish

>god i fucking wish
never happening. makes hiroshimoot too much money

Remeber how one wasn't even able to watch the board if banned.
That was a real consequence.
Thanks British nobody who's server I could use a proxy after calling Snacks a nigger