You don't "need" more. This is the best value card on the market right now, it's the modern equivalent of the 1050ti

You don't "need" more. This is the best value card on the market right now, it's the modern equivalent of the 1050ti.
>h-h-h-h-hahaa, you're a poorCHAD you can't afford my cum cooled 4090ti rgb lgbt special soi edition
Yes.

Attached: 1629848203261.jpg (1200x656, 85.45K)

That's strange, this doesn't look like an RTX 3070 Ti

Why would I want a graphics card when my APU does the job just fine?

the 1050ti never costed a kidney

what the fuck is that sapphire design, looks like arse.

we can't just put a cute girl on it so you're gonna settle for the weird shapes

Yeah but its value is still around 400 eurodollars. Which is basically a 3060 as well. Drop it down a bit and I'll consider it instead of a 6600. Notice I mentioned eurodollars, meaning euros, meaning I'm european, meaning I'm poor.

I get you're memeing but what happened to designs like picrel?

Attached: file.png (590x590, 195.37K)

but that's not heckin progress. motherfucker just consoom don't ask questions
it's better than a 3060 and cheaper though, it's between it and the 3060ti in performance

Can't run my models, I need a minimum of 12gb of vram

it looks the exact same you dumbass negroidian

>You don't "need" more
Nigga, I'm ready to upgrade from my 3080 to a 4090

>we can't just put a cute girl on it
*ahem*

Attached: 25_yeston_rx_6800_xt_sakura_biala_karta_graficzna_rodem_z_chin_2_b.jpg (1600x726, 220.49K)

The safest cards to get are 60 ti or 70 series cards be it the green jew or red jew

>You don't "need" more.
You do if you want to coom in VR at >5K60. AMD needs to make VCN a bit less FOKKEN TERRIBLE already.

It still looks too big

I really hate all the fuking weir dshpes new cards have. all the rgb trash ass well. you card is not a fucking card. it doesnt need aerodynamic bullshit. and doesnt need to look cool either. I love sapphire. it may not look cool but it does work better than many. asus doesnt even put heatink on the fucking vram. a fan dies and your fucking GPU goes with it.

if you don't already have a 4k 144hz monitor then you should just drop vidya as a hobby all together

>This is the best value card on the market right now
this is pointless if it does that with garbage performance.

Exactly.
>ctually recommending amplel housefires

Attached: 1654540325905.jpg (924x532, 92.75K)

Enjoy your housefire.