VR Sculpting

Since VR is basically dead now (see ) what does Any Forums think of VR ?

I have to say that VR sculpting did have the potential to be revolutionary only it would basically rape your PC in requirements.

And it stopped being developed since Adobe took it and basically locked it in the basement forever.

VR is dead, VR is a joke and the Zuck is pushing phones with no PC connection that basically is the opposite what you want for VR sculpting.

youtu.be/DhtGEZOValM
youtu.be/qnTvoAzxnbM

Attached: VR-studion-upplevelsecentrum.jpg (1280x1024, 137.13K)

Did you delete your last thread just because you fucked up the youtube links?

>up the youtube links?
Yes.

HUH ?

how many time is this retard going to remake this shitty thread lol. VR is booming and sculpting is literally the shittiest use for it.

the guy you keep linking (which is probably you) clearly doesn't own a VR headset because the problems he's complaing about don't exist outside of gimicky phone VR

VR is going to be useful when the next pandemic makes everyone lock down inside their homes again.

I think you should kill yourself, OP.

>IRL humans are not demigods
If VR pushes twinky e-sports dorks into becoming gigachads then the usefulness of VR is already a foregone conclusion

Nakadashi

>Nakadashi
What ?

I'm not sure about sculpting primarily in VR, but it's nice being able to view the models in VR. Sketchup has a VR plugin, and while modelling stuff in it is a bit awkward, being able to check the model in VR is great because you are better able to judge the size of things.

>view the models in VR
Literally useless.
>Spend 10+ minutes in putting on VR shit

Or you know use standard PC controls to view it on the monitor?

VR modeling is
A) Intuitive
B) can do things traditional 2D -> 3D can have problems with.

>Literally useless.
It's extremely useful, especially for the sort of things you'd use Sketchup for. It's not really possible to get a good sense of the size of something just from seeing it on a screen. Being able to preview it as if you were looking at it in real life before you actually make it is very handy.

Putting a headset on takes literally seconds.

I have no VR headset and here is my opinion: the thread

Yeah, maybe if you have cerebral palsy

>Yeah, maybe if you have cerebral palsy
Clock yourself getting your VR shit and putting it on.

Where is it ? not on your head 24/7

>I have no VR headset and here is my opinion: the thread
I have one.

Took less then 10 seconds

>Took less then 10 seconds
Cope retard.
Where do you have your headset draw a map of your home with it.

>Took less then 10 seconds
Nice lie.

>VR is dead
lol retard