Is this the right way to talk to RMS?

Asking for a fren

Attached: isjiisjf.jpg (626x271, 36.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/archives/2003-may-aug.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1616806537237.jpg (1400x1400, 158.05K)

>grsec
Fuck off.

>Wish he got his loli rather than cucked out

They make everything good in life that comes freely from your own people itself illegal; then sell it back to you and then ransom your life against itself.

Attached: 1636478235860.jpg (768x438, 71.45K)

Grsec is a very good patch.
And Grsec is also violating the GPL.

Linus doesn't know what he's talking about in security.
And he doesn't know what he's talking about in the law.

When did RMS like little girls?

Roxy a cute

Apparently rms had a 13 year-old gf while at college

I was going to ask him about his beard.

I'm going through the archive and found references to it but I'll have to dig for sources it seems

holy shit please be real

ask why he's fat

Source: dude trust me

stallman.org/archives/2003-may-aug.html

25th May is the closest I got to something mentioning minors. Apparently in 2019 he commented on the subject again. The Any Forums archive is your friend.

For a guy that heads the "Free Software Foundation", he rarely ever talks about software and always brings his retarded political views into everything. It no wonder the FSF rarely gets shit done and he got ousted by retards that agreed with his politics. If anything, it goes to show that free software has no future if this is the face and leadership of it. I don't see why people praise this fat fuck. He seems like he's one of those people that's a fuckup at everything in life.

wtf I love toe cheese now

From what I understand he did write software, at least back then. Then he jumped in the gig of giving talks about politics, getting crowd funded, and getting a comfy position in that association he made iirc. The guy dedicated his life writing code and living it in the most paranoid schizo way possible and pushing his agenda, talking about backdoors and pointing out "spooky" tech that limited the privacy of people; which lead to new tool development that people can now use for free (also as in libre) while also getting away with it.

That's quite smart. Even if you hate the guy. He's not the best face for a movement or company? True. That might be the case. But I don't think that Zuckerberg or Jeffrey Bezos is one either. I don't know user... I'm probably making you waste time reading this.

I guess if you dig and listen to someone's opinions when they live their life that way you're bound to find wacky or unconventional opinions to today's social standards.

Did they add a character to the captcha or is it me?

This wasn't a waste of time to read. In fact, I don't think he's dumb. I think he's somewhat naive and the idea behind free software is great as well. The thing that pisses me off about RMS is that he gets distracted by side issues and doesn't seem to be able to focus on the main issue of free software. Just from his archives alone, he gets too caught up in politics to effectively lead the movement forward. I'm pretty sure free software could have had a big splash in the early 90s to mid 2000s with all the advancements on the hardware side and the general interest from large sectors the public in technology. Had he capitalized on it, I think the FSF would be in a drastically better situation today than being ruled by zealots that ousted their own master, but that's just me.

*I think he's somewhat niche

Relax, Mike.

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 8:10 PM, Andy Lutomirski wrote:
>
> Has anyone checked how grsecurity deals with this? I think they have
> a large stack guard gap.

Don't bother with grsecurity.

Their approach has always been "we don't care if we break anything,
we'll just claim it's because we're extra secure".

The thing is a joke, and they are clowns. When they started talking
about people taking advantage of them, I stopped trying to be polite
about their bullshit.

Their patches are pure garbage.

Linus

I think that Linux was more popular before too. Like the PS2 had a distro. Idk how that happened (seeing Linux in the mainstream) but I guess the demands of the FSF is what ended bringing Linux (yeah yeah, Gnu/Linux) to nichedom.

And yes, at first glance he does seem to get caught up in side issues.

If you're going to give RMS criticism I'd focus on how he completely cucked to the scamdemic shit like masks and vaccine mandates despite whining about government surveillance/control for decades now. He sees no problem with vax passports as long as he doesn't have to use non-free software to participate. Dude makes no sense.