Sleeping more than 6 hours a day

>sleeping more than 6 hours a day

Attached: 1581941846042.jpg (735x944, 89.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/future/article/20220107-the-lost-medieval-habit-of-biphasic-sleep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck are these people who can go to sleep at exact times and sleep for an exact length

Find me ONE (1) uberman fucktard on youtube who managed to keep up their meme sleep schedule without quitting after 3 months and looking like a rapidly deteriorating wreck on their vlog.

Hey, I remember that episode of Seinfeld. It was funny when Kramer got thrown into the Hudson River tee hee

>uberman
otherwise known as insomnia

Anything past biphasic is fundamentally incompatible with living a normal life or holding down any kind of gainful employment.

most people have jobs bruh

What a dumb idea

I guess this would work for NEETs who have no responsibilities. You NEED to keep strictly to the uberman schedule, one nap and you're out for weeks.

Totally impractical

I wish I had that power

Biphasic SIESTA? But I'm straight. This chart is bullshit.

It's something that comes naturally to you if you have to get up early for something, i end up getting up before my alarm rings.

WFH and set alarms.

I got pretty close to something resembling the triphasic schedule during WFH. It becomes incredibly easy to slip into deep REM sleep at a moments notice. Though I would fuck it up by not setting alarms on the weekend and sleeping way over

>You NEED to keep strictly to the uberman schedule, one nap and you're out for weeks.
that'd be for the best anyway. if you're only getting 2 hours of total sleep a day your work quality is guaranteed to be absolute shit, especially if you have a job that requires some critical thinking.
it's not even really a "sleep schedule" so much as it is a cheat to prevent your body from collapsing from exhaustion

I keep reading about it and wonder how it doesn't give you at least short term brain damage.

It's two waking phases of 8.625 hours in Biphasic Siesta, not 8.265

>hoodwinking anons into running you experiments fo free
Now I hate the ethics boards too but this

Biphasic Siesta is the best with WFH when using lunch to sleep. Otherwise it's kind of frowned on to sleep at work even if during lunch.

bbc.com/future/article/20220107-the-lost-medieval-habit-of-biphasic-sleep

Just do it like a serf, y'all are serfs anyways

sounds like your body was close to it deathbed. its become so tired it must sleep every chance it gets

>he sleeps more than 4 hours a day
Weak faggot.

have been thinking about using this to maximize the amount of sleep i get, instead of minimize

Sleep at the same time each night, and eventually your body will adjust.

Give it 3 or so days

#
People that don't use their smartphones late at night.
It's a matter of days until your body calibrates itself to be sleepy at a specific time and wake up at a very specific hour (plus or minus 10 minutes in general)
I go to bed at 1 and wake up between 8 and 8:10

How much do you sleep, Any Forums?
Be honest?
>tfw 2am to 9am

Humans are wired to use the biphasic siesta pattern. Anything beyond that is of retard.

>sleeping
over 30 hours at the moment and enjoying a refreshing alcoholic beverage

I sleep for 9 hours and then sleep for an hour during my lunch. being WFH is nice. I just eat while I'm working

my previous job had a couch in an unused area (second floor with no staff) and I would just sleep on that

After 36 hours you'll fall asleep any place you sit down at and will have frequent 5-10 sec lapses of consciousness where you think you're awake but you just time skip over those seconds.

anything other than 8 hours of sleep + siesta is a meme