Is it too late to program at 22? I remember liking the programming courses we had in high school...

Is it too late to program at 22? I remember liking the programming courses we had in high school, but I'm really really bad at math. Should I even give it a try or is it a waste of time?

Attached: Shoe0nHead-8.jpg (528x383, 28.68K)

Its fucking over

is that boxxy

Most soft-developer jobs do retard-tier shit. If you are a neet it will take you 6 months of full-time study to get a (bad paid) programming job.

22? your life is literally over bro, you better kill yourself right this instant

if you can do highschool freshmen tier basic algebra you should be completely fine
22 is also perfectly fine, just go for it user, ganbare!

>I'm really really bad at math.
the computers does everything for you, you just give it orders. You may actually get into math now.

I've heard of people learning past 30.... but it's rare.

Just start now.
It will be amazing how much you learn in 1 year.
Think how shitty it will be for your procrastinating ass to be posting here in 2023 being all like "is it too late to learn programming at 23?"

Just get going NOW

No, it’s Sayuri Mattar

Wtf thanks anons. Will start learning python rn.

Attached: Ex6TyD8XEAIAMpx.jpg_large.jpg (1263x779, 89.42K)

>Most soft-developer jobs do retard-tier shit. If you are a neet it will take you 6 months of full-time study to get a (bad paid) programming job.
this but unironically and good paid. Anyone who says programming is hard is actually retarded.

In all seriousness, you're good, dude. Go ahead and get started. Do a few tutorials, a project, then repeat. As long as you understand the intuition behind the math, it's OK in most fields if you can't do it on paper. I do some financial data analysis. And it involves a lot of matrix algebra. Never had a class for it. But I got the inution and learned how to implement it in code (using R specifically). If the math is still too daunting, you could go for something like front-end webdev. I'd say it's not as important there.

don't be a faggot, actually stick to it
also, treat your momma right and respect your family

No its shoeonhead, braindead epolitics person

If you even have to ask this question you're a fucking retard and it's over.

Attached: unz7obyq2d691.jpg (389x480, 30.03K)

Somebody who is bad at math shouldn't even be involved with computers at all.

it took me until 24 for programming to click and make sense and now I'm an embedded control systems programming fool

Been thinking of going through the 6h Python tutorial that Mosh guy did on YT. Then like you said, start with some projects like building a calculator with GUI or start messing with API's to maybe automate YT video uploading so I don't have to go through that slog interface everytime. Anons in this thread gave me hope!
Always
She cute though...

Attached: ShoeOnHead-hot.jpg (1080x1349, 161.21K)

no, but stop making shit threads, user

>6 months
Meanwhile I am still stuck at css. Getting filtered at grid and making my css responsive such as using the right elements like vh, vw, rem, em, and gap.

Honest question, not trying to be rude, but are you underage or indian or something?

nakadashi