Work smarter, not harder

work smarter, not harder

Attached: Screenshot_20220705-001822~2.jpg (1080x1341, 224.56K)

>work

based ngl

>well shit, she's clearly going to be an awful engineer but if I reject her here I'll get fired for misogyny or something
>whatever, I'll be retired before she manages to fuck up the company enough to matter

for(;;)

Anyone can do a google search but if you show that your only solution for a simple problem is using google then work is gonna get real hard for you real quick.

Why do grrrls with no passion insist on tech jobs? Just become a hairstylist, lmao.

>LinkedIn thread
>not posting based recruiter destroyer

ngl this post be kinda powerful

F O R L O O P S

A job is a job. You don't need passion for it. Stop guilt-tripping people

Money, status, virtue signaling that you fought the patriarchy and won.

If it's an easy enough question that a google search was enough to obtain the solution any more effort is just wasted time.

>3rd stage of interviews
>Need to balance diversity quotas
>Finding someone else would take weeks or months, gigantic opportunity cost
>...at least she knows how to use google
You're Hired

Consider that everyone has 24h. You don't get 25th. You can do a lot of hard work - but guess what, millions of people work hard too or even harder than you.

You never hear of anyone who said he got injured or got depressed because he worked too smart.

Was she the one with the fear of loops?

>Data science and analytics
>tech

yes

>having fundamental understanding of a problem and solving it is worse than copy pasting a solution to a problem you barely understand
89iq

>We look at each other for like a minute.
fakeness 100% confirmed. i dare anyone in this thread to look at someone in the eyes for a whole minute. an entire 60 seconds. it's so much longer than you're thinking.

Why do a job if youre not remotely interested in it? People who like tech will be browsing tech sites and forums on their free time at home. A roast beef sandwich who only comes to collect a paycheck isnt gonna be driven to do nearly the same job.

You could deny reality all you want though.

>You never hear of anyone who said he got injured or got depressed because he worked too smart.
I work smart enough that I've automated my entire job which is entirely WFH. I basically don't do any work at all other than attend a status meeting once a week. I am incredibly bored and depressed.

Your a clever

autism

"for like a minute" is an expression. It's not literal.

seriously, do it then, faggot.
i suspect you can't because nobody would want to look at you for that long.

So googling how to put 2 and 2 together makes you qualified to work a job that will be demanding calculus from you?

Youre either double digit IQ or a coping roastie.

Why is looking the answer up considered a bad thing? Are you just going to drop everyone until you get someone that is just lucky enough to know the answer to some retarded puzzle that has nothing to do with your job and no average person would even know the answer unless they've been asked it before?

Only fucking boomers, trannies, and soicucks think like this.

you're taking the expression "for a minute" literally which is a classic sign of autism.

Attached: ksnip_20220705-084134.png (605x138, 59.31K)

ngl she bussin on god frfr no cap
millennials be seething no cap

It's not about solving it, people hired at Google and whatnot seldom answer all the "out there" interview questions correctly. The important part is how you come up with the answer. Estimates, or even entirely incorrect answers are very accepted, provided your reasoning is good.

you must be fun at parties. no wonder you have nobody to look at.

If you have additional nearly 40h per week, why not enjoy it doing something else as a free man?

Seems that coal burner didn't know how to use jewgle for implementing a for loop.
Stupid fucking whore.

Attached: 1646062967418.jpg (278x309, 63.54K)

>Why is looking the answer up considered a bad thing?

Not gonna gratify this with an answer.

>Are you just going to drop everyone until you get someone that is just lucky enough to know the answer to some retarded puzzle that has nothing to do with your job and no average person would even know the answer unless they've been asked it before?

Or maybe it is applicable to your job and the fact you dont know how to solve it is telling of your ability to do said job.

>Only fucking boomers, trannies, and soicucks think like this.

COPE and SEETHE roastie

Money. I hate Hell Desk with a passion, but I stick with it because my company keeps giving me raises.

Youre good at your job. If someone tested you to repair a junk computer you would pass it, correct?

Not terribly different to the OP img.