He still uses gnome

>he still uses gnome

Attached: gnome.png (699x298, 49.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/title/Uniform_look_for_Qt_and_GTK_applications#Consistent_file_dialog
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gtk devs are clown niggertrannies

Are you also an Arch clown?
I hope the Arch community knows that the GNOME devs think that they're clowns.

Archfags BTFO

kek

Attached: file.png (878x571, 131.63K)

I wish these people would just fuck off.
We'd be better off without their 'software' anyways.

>poking software without implications
Is that the entire point of free software?

>people use a feature I've implemented on this software and now I'm mad
gnome really is cancer huh

no more thumbnails in the file picker for firefoxbros

what a fucking bitch lmao

>firefoxbros
Firefox has setting for it in about:config so I don't know if it will be affected.
I once manged to get the KDE filepicker on Firefox without needing to set GTK_USE_PORTAL anywhere.

>Locking, as I see no point in letting the internet peanut gallery chime in about the rationale.

He's not wrong.

>I get blamed for my software being shit
He's so close

>People who don't like my software are using it wrong
He must be married to Lennart Poettering

kek these gnome did developers hate everyone, they wish so badly they could just make all their issue trackers private for paying redhat customers only

I don't understand, what's wrong here?

I see that the usage of the word "clowns" was purely driven by emotion and the author should retract it, but I don't see anything wrong with the MR.

The absolute state of footfags

gnome devs are a joke

To be fair, if I were developing a desktop environment and I had to deal with endless waves of weapons grade Any Forums tier autism I'd probably seethe harder than that
t. MATE user who installer arch with the pleb installer

Ah good old benjie

Attached: gnome-devs.png (941x310, 44.52K)

>1. GTK developer fucks up, removes functionality that people want
>2. People use an environment variable to restore the old functionality. Document it for others: wiki.archlinux.org/title/Uniform_look_for_Qt_and_GTK_applications#Consistent_file_dialog
>3. Developer is triggered by this, renames the env var to fuck with people and force old docs to no longer work
>4. Calls people clowns when the docs were 100% neutral and locks the thread
Usual Gnome dev turbofaggotry

It's not actually removed, it's just trying to make the flag's usecase clearer so people don't have the wrong idea. All you need to do is update the flagname.

However the most idiomatic way to get your preferred file picker is to ask the app developer to use the gtk FileChooserNative instead of FileChooser dialog. The former will look for a system provided filechooser (can be KDialog or if there's any file manager that implements the filechooser portal) while the latter will just use the gtk provided basic filechooser.

Only gnome devs use windows. Not even microsoft developers use that shit. Explains a lot.

. Developer is triggered by this, renames the env var to fuck with people and force old docs to no longer work

>language like this might harm GTK and GNOME's good image in the community
>GTK and GNOME's good image

Attached: pepe39.jpg (884x892, 56.21K)