Thoughts on the Macbook Air 2021?

Thoughts on the Macbook Air 2021?

Attached: js6vgf9bjd.jpg (4608x3072, 1.84M)

I wish the screen was bigger.

>buying mac to install linux on it
why?

t. linux user

>Macbook Air 2021
どういう意味ですか
there's only a 2020 (m1) and a 2022 (m2) model
the m2 model has gimped storage in the 256gb model (1 nand instead of 2, half the speed)
this

Attached: s0chi3w.jpg (1240x1753, 1.32M)

Snappy CPU and super low power usage. I love knowing my PC is drawing 3w at light load and 0.3w at idle with screen off but CPU not sleeping.

its a laptop

you are a shill

I have one for rust development with fedora a redhat™ product.

junk

yes, the fastest laptop ever made for it's tdp is junk

sent from your superfish malware infected thinkpad

Low quality trash.

yes, the one with cpu btfpd by years old intels
posted from my secure android mobile platform

>Must consoom $2000 brand name product to use social media and powerpoints for college

With the new M2 Macbooks coming out soon, you can probably snag the M1 variants on sale. I don't think you can get a better sub $1k laptop
There really is no better laptop to buy if you're going to be running Linux on it

how is battery life on linux? Get ~8 hours browsing on my thinkpad and ~5 hours programming c++

>no gpu drivers

it uses llvmpipe to render atm and the majority of power is wasted there. just scrolling the IDE window or a browser uses 60%+ of the CPU. once the gpu and ARM core standby mode are implemented i think it will be within ~20% of the power usage of macos, perhaps even closer?

link please? lmao

>the m2 model has gimped storage in the 256gb model (1 nand instead of 2, half the speed)
So you can expand it with a hot air station. This is a win

Some people are so desperate for apple to be bad, they'll lie like this. Apple's chips are solid so far.

fuck i have lost the screenshot
lets just hope somebody who has it comes here and posts it

is it already possible to install Linux in the M1?