Pixel bros

Pixel bros ...

Attached: 1656932106852.jpg (1080x1656, 347.54K)

Yes and you are paying for it

blame exynoshit modem, the best modems are from Qualcomm. Hell even mediatek modems are still better than exynos modem

>pay for monkeys
>get peanuts
Makes u think

Pixels were a mistake, bring back nexus 5.

There will never again be a company focused on build quality.

>being trusting google with phones still

even the nexus line was dogshit
>omg lol it's cheap though!
>mid range chip
>low res display
>worst camera in reviews

>omg lol it's just a dev phone!!!

this, avoid all phones with SLSI SOCs and modems, they are complete gook trash

Why is it not poor antenna design?

It's a shit year for high-end android phones
Didn't think I'd have to choose between an exynos google phone and a snapdragon touchwizz phone

Can't be worse then Poco x3, that phone has horrible rf. Don't get how any of poo reviewers didn't notice that.

Pixel 6 normal doesn't have this problem

I thought normalfags didn't give a shit about signal reception and connectivity anymore. It always rustles my jimmies how difficult it is to find smartphone reviews that test and compare reception.

One of the reasons I'm happy af with my Galaxy A52s is that it has the best signal reception of any phone I've ever used, including the dumbphones.

>worst camera in reviews
????
are you watching AppleManTechReviewsUS? ever review I see say the pixel devices have one of the best cameras

this is an apple board

The exynos S22s aren't that bad. After seeing multiple reviews the main difference is that the GPU is worse. Battery life, camera, connectivity, basic performance, etc are all within earshot of the snapdragon 8 Gen 1 when both are used out of the box. I've seen people complain about battery life on both models, but I think it's usually when they're transferring their apps and data from a previous phone.

ooops! Seems like we need to introduce more 5G towers, it's not like you would like to lose signal do you?

Attached: 1636083030992.gif (452x523, 3.8K)

>phones can't make phone calls anymore
it's over

based tranny-engineers and diversity hires killing google

I was considering getting an S22 but all the reviews say the battery is cuck tier. Please, I just want to get rid of my iphone and go back to android so things will just werk.

"Smart" phones have always been worse than regular phones used to be with reception and call quality probably because they always use half your bandwidth spying on you
Even "dumb" style flip phones have been bad since they use some stripped down Android that barely runs and drains the battery just as fast as if it were a smartphone