Which better for gaming

which better for gaming
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC IoT 2021 or Windows 10 Education ? im currently in linux mint. get tired of linux since i cant gaming on this.

Attached: 9db2770c6548da6c95af30df290baf8e.jpg (531x714, 51.51K)

you should dual boot. wine is trash and i had to keep dual boot just for gaming. i just do everything else that isnt gaming on linux

Are you retarded?

edu

ltsc

mint

>using "Education Edition" of any software when you're neet

op is a faggot

She will hit the wall hard,

Edu. LTSC has pieces missing. This almost always isn't a problem - until you run into some game (or program in general) that uses one of these pieces, and you end up tearing your hair out trying to figure out why it won't run.

If you are going to be a giant faggot you might as well suck all the dicks and install Windows 11.

If you just want something to work, go for EDU and call it a day, debloat slightly with some script or just go for some GP settings and call it a day, you will have the option to upgrade to Win11 in the future and is more comparable to a rolling release. With LTSC you have longer support for Win 10 (2032) but I guess that you won't have much fun playing modern games on a frozen Win10 state from 2021 after a few years, so the 2025 support end of 10 EDU is no problem. I personally like LTSC more for most of my systems, just because it has less stuff to begin with and you get less updates, especially if the version like 1809 is dropped from mainstream support, you get only what's needed (happens to 21H2 in a years or so). Additionally, you can upgrade from LTSC to SAC without reinstalling your system, but I wouldn't recommend it to retards or normies, as it can lead to problems with the system down the line. SAC to LTSC is also possible with the upgrade matrix trick, but even more prone to break something and SAC is normally a higher version than LTSC and in that case it is not possible.

There is a god-damn thread for these type of questions, fwt...

Might get slightly higher 1% lows on either version over a stock Windows build. To me either you go all out and debloat Windows or just use stock.
The performance gains come from removing Defender and Spectre/Meltdown mitigations.
>t. sperg that spent 2 years with people fucking with Windows 7 and Windows 10

Attached: 1656922195483.png (679x671, 29.56K)

sir do not redeem the games.

>9700K

Worst CPU design in history.

Attached: 1656892666203.jpg (1068x644, 112.67K)

>gayming
Grow up you man child.

>Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC IoT 2021
yes try gaming on that
post results

You're retarded if you can't game on linux these days. git gud

Windows 7 Enterprise + getblackbird.net + other minor debloat scripts

Attached: 150737-laptops-news-goodbye-windows-7-–-but-why-are-people-still-using-it-image1-fh7hks9w34.jpg (945x630, 107.34K)

>0.7 Gigs used
AWOOGA

How??

i have a laptop with a gfx 1650 maxq if i dont limit fps to 30 it overheats and starts lagging how fix??

>retarded gamer
unironically windows 11

You don't. Maybe you could rip it apart and slap a proper cooler on the cpu and/or gpu and plug in external peripherals. Could be funne.