Browser extensions

We all use uBlock Origin and true autists add uMatrix but let's list some of the less common ones.

I'll start: SpotiAds removes Spotify ads by directly manipulating the web app's state machine.

github.com/tomer8007/spotify-web-ads-remover

Attached: unnamed.jpg (128x128, 9.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dwZpjKH8nbo
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublacklist/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/trackmenot/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-string-switcher/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-editor
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/libredirect/
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/clipboard2file/
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/enhanced-h264ify/
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/crxviewer/
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>using spotyfag

Why?

good song recommendations

What else would you use at a house party? "Oh, sweetheart, let me rutracker the song you just mentioned, and have mpd reindex the download directory..."

You should have enough songs downloaded to just throw into something like vlc.

I torrent all the songs I like but that doesn't help when friends want to suggest material I have never heard.

>house party
lol
lmao even

This is a pretty good config and set of addons for Firefox.
youtube.com/watch?v=dwZpjKH8nbo

I just use Librewolf.

>intercepting and then tampering with Spotify's state machine

Will be a casualty of Manifest v3

uBlacklist (not made by gorhill just uses same naming scheme). Allows you to filter websites out of search engine results such as shitty SEO websites
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/ublacklist/

TrackMeNot. Mass sends garbage queries to search engines in order to ruin any data models they try to make of you based on your searches. If you use yandex this will cause you to get captcha'd all the time
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/trackmenot/

UserAgentSwitcher. Swap to a more common useragent to reduce fingerprinting potential. Even if you're in the "its impossible to prevent fingerprinting" camp, at least you are obfuscating your real information. There are plenty of apps that do this, I just use this one and set it to chrome 103 on windows 10.
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-string-switcher/

Cookie Manager. Fun extension that lets you not only view all the cookies for your current tab, but edit them and selectively delete them.
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookie-editor

LibRedirect. Auto redirects you to front ends for popular privacy annoying sites. Note that the list gets auto updated once a week(?) and some mirrors get broken. If this happens frequently, just open multiple tabs until it chooses a functional mirror. Bonus is that many front ends get around sign in restrictions
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/libredirect/

Even though OP did, I'm shilling uMatrix again. Yes yes I know gorhill said not to use it, but until he comes up with a more granular advanced menu on uBlock I'm not going back. It still works just fine and its far more powerful than uBlock advanced in its current state.

Wanted to suggest Redirector as you can specify your own rules. But Libredirect even has my own alternative frontend now so that's nice.

Shit like foobar and lossless you hoarded from pirate cove is for home listening privately. For a social setting you should switch to normie shit that is built for curation.

oh baybee

Attached: 55488.jpg (736x747, 60.56K)

This is my list, I'm a basic bitch but it works.

I don't even use a custom filter list, just use all the ones with uBlock, oh wait I lie I also use AakList (Anti Adblock Killer List) with uBlock.

Attached: im a basic bitch.jpg (857x758, 127.63K)

>honey
penny-pinching faggot detected

Form your own opinions.

IN THIS ECONOMY

is this Any Forums-bait?

extra extensions are bloat and just make it easier to track you and represent an additional attack vector

addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/clipboard2file/
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/enhanced-h264ify/
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/crxviewer/
addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/ublock-origin/

Attached: 1656941687396.png (695x393, 54.83K)