Be me

>be me
>be 14 y/o edgelord
>use plebbit and go on edgy subs like MDE
>take a screencap but don’t crop it
>uncropped screencap has email and school website on it
How much of a danger am I in? The sub is banned for like 3-4 years now and I can’t find an archived version of the post. I know as long as the poster doesn’t delete it, the image isn’t removed from Reddit meaning it’s out there somewhere and someone can probably report it to an employer or college admin. What do??

Attached: 5B9EFAB0-988A-420C-B042-4F9F4225C1EF.jpg (750x1024, 409.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sterlingcheck.com/services/social-media/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

underage b&

>What do??

Take your meds.

They're gonna find you and put you in the gulags fren, sleep with a shotgun.

No nigger seriously. This shit has been worrying me for the better part of a month now. I can’t delete the post because I deleted the account and the sub is banned. Is there some way to get the image removed? I’ll try to find it.

Good way to win a Darwin Award.

the mdefugee menace is real

Without knowing the context it's hard to say. If it hasn't come back to you yet, it's unlikely to unless you fuck up and give people a reason to start looking into you, I don't pay much attention to reddit but the social media heat on Sam/MDE has died down, in the end he truly was forgotten.

youre already dead kiddo, meanwhile : i will say the nigger word. nigger.

literally no one gives a shit

Well son it would have gone unnoticed and lost to the sands of time but now I want to find it really bad and everybody else here does too.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 23-23-15 MDEgenerate goes on _g_. Gets stellar advice. - rDrama.png (1848x1196, 675.99K)

No worry bud. I don't think anyone but the you remembers 3-4 yers ago. And also your email and school website. That'd be your highschool. anyone looking to reprot you would be in colleg they wouldn't know wtf high school you was in. you fuckign retard. dont worry jseez

You will be fired in 2043 when they found out

Tbh I do say nigger a lot on campus so yeah

>AH JEEZ DUDE I SCREENCAPPED MY EMAIL

It's a lot fucking worse than you think
sterlingcheck.com/services/social-media/
Basically, with your university on your resume, your school email is easy to find. There are databases that are extremely easy to access that already have all of this info indexed. An HR manager literally just punches in your name and date of birth and they can find absolutely anything and everything associated with your ID in a few hours. If your IP has posted under an account on a site like reddit, and within a short period of time you posted on Any Forums, not only has the post you made been fingerprinted to you, it is immediately obtainable. With enough coincidental posts, they can completely reveal every N word you've ever uploaded ever from any site.
Hiroshimoot keeps the lights on with passes and by selling your doxx to services like this.

Then old reddit posts would be the least of your worries

Wtf is that?

What was the post about?

It's only a matter of time until search engines have the capacity to do bulk OCR on images allowing textual search of all images across the web. In just a few shorts years employers will connect your school and email to you through other data correlations and your life will be over and you will be unemployable. Your best bet is to transition and hope that by that point in the future looking into your past life will be a hate crime.

It’s fine they don’t have any proof except this one but as long as they don’t find the post, I’ll be fine. I only say nigger to my own group.

cant wait for all of the screencaps from all of my epic racism moments